Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Benning

Porcha Sins

11 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I see Porcha Sins has been added to Maxes roster and was thinking of paying a visit next week. Anyone had any experience?

My main worry is that I've punted two other 'Heavenly Angels' in the past in Sheila Grant and Sensual Jane and both restricted me to coming twice in the hour. Do people think this will be the case with Porcha as it's some sort of Maxes company policy or is it just some of the DDF girls are a bit more snooty?

Any advice appreciated. I very much doubt she'd reply if I tweeted her on the subject and it doesn't seem like she's got Adultwork!

I've got a booking with Porcha this week through Max's so would be grateful to hear from anyone who has seen her before

Bumping this - contemplating seeing porcha myself soon

Would be VERY interested to hear how u got on volanthen - pm me if you don't want to post on here

Cheers

KK

Wow, I've never had any of Maxes angels limit the number of times I came! It's almost always my own limitations!

Wow, I've never had any of Maxes angels limit the number of times I came! It's almost always my own limitations!

I don't think there Is any policy, be down to each Individual lady, and as you're paying for the time there shouldn't be a limit.

wondering if anyone has seen her yet and wanted to know how they got on??

I've seen her.

Apart from her more than obvious assets she has beautiful eyes and a very sweet smile ( if you can take you're eyes of those boobs ).

More GFE than a PSE but that was fine with me, she gave a really good massage too, a very chilled booking.

Also has a very kind of young girls voice if you know what I mean, if you don't then ignore that what I mean is it's not a womanly voice...aaah it's hard to describe but it's very like innocent, yeah innocent and I don't think it's part of an act, that is her voice and it's lovely. 

I've seen her.

Apart from her more than obvious assets she has beautiful eyes and a very sweet smile ( if you can take you're eyes of those boobs ).

More GFE than a PSE but that was fine with me, she gave a really good massage too, a very chilled booking.

Also has a very kind of young girls voice if you know what I mean, if you don't then ignore that what I mean is it's not a womanly voice...aaah it's hard to describe but it's very like innocent, yeah innocent and I don't think it's part of an act, that is her voice and it's lovely. 

Thanks Spartan, not a lot of feedback on Porcha about.

wondering if anyone has seen her yet and wanted to know how they got on??

I met her about nine months ago through Maxes and had a thoroughly enjoyable time.

More of a GFE than a PSE but the service was first rate.

Very down to earth; very laid back and very easy to get along with.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Enjoy!

I've seen Porcha twice this year and really recommend her. Good service, really hot girl and very nice person too