Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PGTour

Sable

16 posts in this topic

Has anybody either seen her in the last few months or know if she is still around ?? 

I haven't seen her for at least two or maybe three years..I think she might still be doing the Velvet Pussy parties but not entirely sure. 

That's weird this thread popped up because I was just talking about this lady the other day with someone. Wonder what happened to her?

Lovely lady that I used to see in the hotel overseeing Stamford Bridge. Dirty as you like.

Lovely lady that I used to see in the hotel overseeing Stamford Bridge. Dirty as you like.

Haha so did I, remember seeing her there one night during a midweek champions league game.

It was great, banging her up the arse against the window with Chelsea losing to...oh I can't remember who but they lost anyway hahahaah.

Haha so did I, remember seeing her there one night during a midweek champions league game.

It was great, banging her up the arse against the window with Chelsea losing to...oh I can't remember who but they lost anyway hahahaah.

:D

Must have been the Arsenal

Hehe..no it wasn't Arsenal, would have been funnier if it was. Aaah Sable where are you now?

I was in Bournemouth for a long spell but just never got a chance to see her. She always seemed like a big deal. Anyone want to share first hand experience of her?

I was in Bournemouth for a long spell but just never got a chance to see her. She always seemed like a big deal. Anyone want to share first hand experience of her?

Pretty girl, gorgeous body, easy to get on with and a proper filthy shag. Nothing to dislike.

No doubt retired and Invested her Income wisely.

she did retire, but is still occasionally available. TBH - she was good in her day, but still wants to charge the same rates - £300ph and upwards. She's older now and whilst still fuckable, a bit washed out bordering on the mutton stage. needs to lower her rates.

I wish she held those parties again. They were well worth the trip down south. Lol.

she did retire, but is still occasionally available. TBH - she was good in her day, but still wants to charge the same rates - £300ph and upwards. She's older now and whilst still fuckable, a bit washed out bordering on the mutton stage. needs to lower her rates.

Some of them can't drop their rates with age, that word pride.

Some of them can't drop their rates with age, that word pride.

+1