Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skybluefan

Blondelola

4 posts in this topic

Hi

Has anyone seen this lady who advertises in Coventry. Looks a great profile but only one feedback so am a bit wary.

Would appreciate any comments please

No reason for not to say go ahead but just observations:

Striking looking and detailed profile doesn't really raise any queries but does appear to have been edited since first appearance already - says 'so again' in answer to first question.

Tone of answers to both self-posed questions just a bit more negative than needed perhaps, but that's being picky.

Her availability times vary between profile and interview, again odd if she has only joined a few days ago but easily done not to keep everything consistent if something changes.

That one feedback is from a multi multi fb person (mostly for cams?) yet he doesn't allow his fb to be seen. Just puts a slither of doubt on the only fb.

Too expensive! £80 for 15 minutes? I know I am a cheapskate but...

If I found her more attractive to me than I do (no negative reason just different tastes) I might go ahead if I really liked her but would rather some more background became apparent before I would risk.

Sorry, just meandered on but would be interested in other responses to the this lady and the profile details as she does look interesting - reminds me of one of Wham's backing singers who married the Spandau Ballet lead singer?

Notfor me at the rates she's charging