Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiranp

Facial, Cum In Eye & Also Slap Face With Cock

21 posts in this topic

Dear all ,

I am wondering if anyone would know of a lovely lady who would allow all of the above in the heading or at least allow face cock slapping and receiving a good facial. I'd like to find someone to do this with on a regular basis so any recommendations are appreciated

Many thanks

Kiran

Kiran,

'come in eye' is positively unfriendly. It happened to me more than once in the course of a facial, it stings and causes "red eye" that lasts for ages, and will bugger up the lady's next appointment.

Plus --- why on earth!????? I generally think 'each to his own', but having to spunk in somebody's eye??? I see you posted this way after midnight - just trolling?

Why not cum in nostril or cum in ears as well?
Is it school holidays already? On the flip side,thanks for making me chuckle

If you want the lady to slap you in the face with a cock then you have the wrong site ;)

I highly doubt anyone with half a brain cell would allow someone to come in their eyes.Spunk is quite acidic and bloody hurts when it goes in the eye it also will give a lass red,sore looking eyes for a day or so after so not conducive to seeing other clients afterwards.Rub some in your own eye and see how it feels.

lol great first post!

Edited by skyscraper

A slap in the face with your own cock would be a good start

1 person likes this

A slap in the face with your own cock would be a good start

If I could slap myself in the face with my own cock, I'd give up punting!

2 people like this

If you want the lady to slap you in the face with a cock then you have the wrong site ;)

Yes  You run the risk of the RSPCA chasing you down for cruelty to chickens!

If I could slap myself in the face with my own cock, I'd give up punting!

you'd probably have to give up wearing shorts too.

On topic assume it's a troll post to wind people up.  If not then suggest the OP needs to seek out someone offering sub services - although think the cum in eye is still probably a step too far for anyone

1 person likes this

'Cum' in the eye is a potential nexus for STI transmission, including HIV, so not the smartest of moves for a WG to be offering such a service.

I think he means with eyes closed , or am I the only one seeing it this way  . Like a facial but with emphasis on the eyes .  Eyes wide shut .

I think he means with eyes closed , or am I the only one seeing it this way  . Like a facial but with emphasis on the eyes .  Eyes wide shut .

There is a non sequiter there me thinks!! :)

Well cum 'in' eye implies the eye lid is open for his cum to go 'in' but since he seems to have not added anything more to the thread perhaps we will never know.

@ Bibi ,   Surely no lady would consent to that ?   Even to a pervert like me , I find that sickening   :eek:

Well cum 'in' eye implies the eye lid is open for his cum to go 'in' but since he seems to have not added anything more to the thread perhaps we will never know.

I think one or two  of us may have used words of more than one syllable and he is busy asking his mummy what they mean

I think one or two  of us may have used words of more than one syllable and he is busy asking his mummy what they mean

Well given some of the replies, I don't blame him for not returning!

Shirley, the best word in such circumstances has just one? ;)

@ Bibi ,   Surely no lady would consent to that ?   Even to a pervert like me , I find that sickening   :eek:

Exactly hence why people are going with what his original post infers and they are explaining why its most likely going to be a big no.People request all kinds of things quite a few seem rather extreme and sickening but to them it seems reasonable sometimes due to ignorance or to start a silly thread and not come back to it.

Why not cum in nostril or cum in ears as well?

I can imagine "cum in nostril" could clear out the sinuses with a cold or hayfever... but is cum in ear any good for removing wax build up?

Hi

Thanks for the responses. Apologies I didn't make myself clear, some of you are quite right eyes wide shut is what I meant and slapping her face with my cock. Agreed cum in open eye is painful and I wouldn't want to inflict pain or discomfort on anyone .

However I would appreciate any further feedback. I wasn't trolling , was genuinely posting. Many thanks for reading !