Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PGTour

Lucinda From Allure

5 posts in this topic

I seem to recognise her from previous sites, anybody got some feedback ??

I seem to recognise her from previous sites, anybody got some feedback ??

That's Katie Kaliana/Weale/Amari.  Search the forums for the horror stories.  She should disappear from Allure soon; she never stays with any agency for long once the feedback starts coming back to them.

That's Katie Kaliana/Weale/Amari.  Search the forums for the horror stories.  She should disappear from Allure soon; she never stays with any agency for long once the feedback starts coming back to them.

Just did a search for both names, and names containing, "Kaliana", "Weale", "Amari" and came up with nothing.  Did find very many "Katie"s of course and the one from Max's Angels appears to be "Lucinda" from Allure.  All those FRs are complimentary.  I can't seem to find the horror stories you're referring to.  I'm not a fan of the new Punternet and this may be another shortcoming of the new setup.  I can't even find this girl at agencies other than Max's and Allure.

What horror stories are you referring to?

Just did a search for both names, and names containing, "Kaliana", "Weale", "Amari" and came up with nothing.  Did find very many "Katie"s of course and the one from Max's Angels appears to be "Lucinda" from Allure.  All those FRs are complimentary.  I can't seem to find the horror stories you're referring to.  I'm not a fan of the new Punternet and this may be another shortcoming of the new setup.  I can't even find this girl at agencies other than Max's and Allure.

What horror stories are you referring to?

Sounds like you searched the FRs when what I suggested was to search the forums.  She changes her name so much to try and escape her bad rep that searching the FRs won't help you much.

Here is one forum thread about her but there are several others if you search:

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/24030-has-katie-amari-changed-for-the-better-weale-kaliana/