Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dave1986

Payment At Sandys

17 posts in this topic

I'm planning on visiting Sandys for the first time very soon but I just want to ask how payment works there. Say for 30 minutes it is priced at £50, how much is given to the reception and how much to the lady? I'm planning on using cash so an idea before going would be useful. Thanks!

For a 30 minute session £20 is paid to the reception before you enter the room - you pay the girl the remainder plus any extras at the end of the punt

Edited by redfox

For a 30 minute session £20 is paid to the reception before you enter the room - you pay the girl the remainder plus any extras at the end of the punt

at the end?

wow!

I don't think anyone would be soppy enough to try to cheat anyone connected to SS out of their rightful money, to be honest.

I just don't think that happens, does it?

It is paid at the end because they add on the extras you asked for.  If you don't pay I wouldn't like to think what would happen  :eek:

I used to pay the desk by credit card (haven't been recently) and had no qualms about doing that at all, which speaks volumes for their evident integrity. I think I paid the likely total amount and got cash for all but the door fee.

I'm planning on visiting Sandys for the first time very soon but I just want to ask how payment works there. Say for 30 minutes it is priced at £50, how much is given to the reception and how much to the lady? I'm planning on using cash so an idea before going would be useful. Thanks!

Remember the extras as well:

OWO. £10

CIM / Facials. £20

A level £40

OWO. £10

CIM / Facials. £20

A level £40

Oh the ladies threw in all those (and some) as freebies for me.

Not the same for you then?

Oh

OWO. £10

CIM / Facials. £20

A level £40

do they charge for RO

some places do...

do they charge for RO

some places do...

Never been charged extra for this at Sandy's.

Never been charged extra for this at Sandy's.

Not sure of current practice, but there was a thread on this very subject on Little Black Book a couple of years ago. At that time some punters were charged for reverse oral, but that was unusual, not the norm. Certainly in my limited experience of Sandy's practice varied a bit from WG to WG.

Not sure of current practice, but there was a thread on this very subject on Little Black Book a couple of years ago. At that time some punters were charged for reverse oral, but that was unusual, not the norm. Certainly in my limited experience of Sandy's practice varied a bit from WG to WG.

Im not a massive sandys fan unlike some, but in there defence it was one new girl who was quickly put in her place and told the error of her ways by the management.

Im not a massive sandys fan unlike some, but in there defence it was one new girl who was quickly put in her place and told the error of her ways by the management.

Easy to do when you have so many ladies on the books and a queue waiting to replace anyone who doesn't fit the bill.

I think the price will definitely depend on the girl... some will be more flexible than others. I personally don't think it's that good to go for girls who will charge a lot for extras- seems to me they are just more looking for money than focusing on providing a good service.

I have been to Sandys around 15 / 20 times.

To my recollection the extras were just £10 each (owo, cim, rimming etc). I have never been charged extra for RO at Sandys (or anywhere else for that matter!). Check the reports on here and Im sure you'll find RO is effectively inclusive.

I have had A's twice at Sandys - they were freebies as the ladies asked for it (so to speak ;) !)

I would never pay extra for RO. That would simply imply that she was doing me a favour whereas I like to feel it's the reverse - if that makes sense. In fact that is my approach to punting in general: although I'm paying, I like to think that the woman is enjoying our time together. If I get the feeling she's only interested in the money then I won't visit her again. Maybe some are better actresses than others!