Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jonnybgood

Coitus Interuptus.

8 posts in this topic

Yesterday I saw my regular girl for the first time in weeks, she's been on holiday and has a very nice tan.

She lives in a basement flat and her bedroom is just to the left of her front door.

She greeted me with her usual smile, a kiss and very little else.

After a shower we convened to her room and bed. Much necking and mutual foreplay and then the main event, she likes doggy and I don't mind at all.

We are coming up to the final lap and with one last look down at her body, her head resting on the pillow with her long hair splayed around her face and shoulders, her graceful back arching up to the swell of her  hips, her buttocks slapping against my belly, I close my eyes and ready my brain for the crescendo of bells and cannon of Beethoven's 1812th...........BRNNNG....BRNNNG, KNOCK....KNOCK, .... 'POSTMAN'.

*POP*, within a nanosecond the bells and canon transform into the phut of a very damp squib. I'm deflated, very deflated, she puts on a little scrap of black silk and answers the door , it must have made the postman's day, bastard.

We spend the rest of the time chatting and cuddling, ah well, better luck next time.

Anyone else with tales to tell.

"The Postman Always Rings Twice"   Beware.

Coitus Interuptus, it sounds like a Harry Potter spell.

Man cramp sometimes puts a spanner in the works..............................  

not literally you understand.

:eek:

I've not experienced anything along the lines described, but mobile phones... :(

It can be pretty distracting to have a phone ring during the fun, and for that matter a phone on vibrate is still offputting imo.  If as I hope, the WG is not going to be answering the phone mid-fun, then there is no disadvantage to her by having it set on totally silent imo.  That way, if I have a better experience, there is a greater likelihood that I will want to return.

Oh yes, 'glad' others suffer the cramp but come to think of it a bad spell of a few months has not recurred in last year or so.

It didn't help to have police banging on front door and being let in by another lady in the flat. After someone else altogether but distracting.

Other than that, a dull 40+ years giving the fair sex the pleasure they deserve (I'm so going to wish I hadn't written that)  :huh:

Other than that, a dull 40+ years giving the fair sex the pleasure they deserve

(building on a theme from a recent post of mine on another thread)

Glad to find someone else who brings amusement to the ladies we see vlm :D.

Edited by Kantos Kan