Bobin About

Kathleen @ Annabellas

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone any feedback on Kathleen?  She looks stunning, but the 'all services @ discretion' can be a bit of a get out clause rather than straightforward information...  For instance, Tina, gorgeous, great sex but not the slightest hint of open lipped kissing let alone DFK...

I'm done with this board so you won't see me back again but I had to respond to your request. She is absolutely superb (or she was with me). Along with Natalie at Temptations, I would say easily the best girl in MK at the present time. Girlfriend experience, very tactile, intelligent, responsive, good company.  We did not (French) kiss because she visibly had a cold when I saw her but I had no sense she was making excuses and was happy to take her word (I am presuming when not cold-ridden, DFK would not be an issue). Totally agree about Tina -- I had the same experience by the way. For me, Kathleen is regular material.

Thanks, Loh - good to hear a strong reaction yes or no...  And I have to agree with you about Natalie, what a super little sexpot she is.

Hope you reconsider leaving the board, we need straight talking guys to counterbalance the straight talking ladies.

Any more feedback on Kathleen? As she looks very appealing in the TwitPics but still no FRs and I would like to know whether she does enthusiastic DFK when she is unencumbered by a cold bug plus provides services like OWO and CIM...

Kathleen was a great punt, good curves as per the photos but also nice and firm. Up there with Leah and Soraya in term of looks. 

She did seem a tiny bit unsure at first but soon warmed up and was very chatty and fun by the end. I did bring up the 

'All services at her discretion' issue and was left a bit unsure by her reply. For me the kissing was all initiated by me and only a tiny 

bit of tongue. She did say that if she got on well with a guy CIM\DFK etc would be available. I would say if you're looking for 

specific service then try another girl, otherwise she is another wonderful MK punt.

Well, I bit the bullet in the week and went to see Kathleen...

First the good stuff... Absolutely gorgeous girl, particularly fine nipples on full C cups, great legs and bum, and her face as pretty as her pix (straight hair as per twitpix).  Wonderful stood up lapdance moves to start with. Great cowgirl and particularly sexy reverse cowgirl.  

But... Tiny closed lip kisses, due she said to having a cold and covered oral only.  Oh, and those dreaded words right at the start, 'why don't you take your clothes off' - never had a good punt with a girl that says this.

Much more of FPS than GFE, which is such a shame, as once the sex was over, Kathleen became a warm and personable young lady.

I did enjoy having sex with such a wonderful bodied woman, but she's really not in the same league as  such gems as Angelica,Elise,and Natalie to name but three, all of whom bring at the very least the illusion of intimacy and enjoyment.

Kathleen did say (perhaps hintingly) that everyone said she was prettier than her pix, but no-one has done a review for her... From reading Eaglebuddy's comments, I would guess that we punters find her too likeable to want to give her a negative first report (even if it's damning with faint praise).

I really hope she grows into the MK scene as she could be an amazing experience.