Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SlickWilly

Deadline Near To Prevent 'swedish Model' In N. Ireland.

10 posts in this topic

Help in the fight against the blanket criminalising of clients of sex workers in Northern Ireland. Do not let Lord Morrow succeed in his desire to criminalise clients of sex workers in Northern Ireland. If he is to succeed criminalisation will easily spread to the Republic of Ireland and elsewhere.

Please submit evidence to the Committee at committee.justice@niassembly.gov.uk

The Human Trafficking and Exploitation (Further Provisions and Support for Victims) Bill in Northern Ireland is now at the Committee Stage. Any organisation or individual with an interest in this Bill is invited to submit evidence to the Committee by e-mail to committee.justice@niassembly.gov.uk (for postal address follow link below). The evidence must be structured to address the specific clauses of the Bill and, if appropriate, should include any amendments you wish to propose to the text.

http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/Assembl...mmittee-Stage/

http://www.niassembly.gov.uk/Documen...Introduced.pdf

Deadline: Friday, November 1st, 2013, 5.00pm!

I'm writing my submission this week and have just tweeted out a reminder too.  :)

Can people in mainland Britain submit a response?

Great stuff laura, I came across your contribution to a similar debate in Trinity College, Dublin recently and you left one of our gobshite politicians debating against you in the Haypennyplace, if even!

YourSlave, you do not have to live in the Jaffa Statelette AKA Northern Ireland to contribute, but you need to follow thier specific submission guidelines!

If anybody feels they have something positive to contribute, please do, you could actually save a sex worker's life ultimately!

The now accepted by both sides of the community police force there the PSNI has come out against it as the rationale behind it to stop trafficking is nonsense and as in Sweden it may well increase it!

Ironically, both Sinn Fein (the political wing of the 'Old' Provisional IRA and the DUP (the voice of working class Loyalist thugs) agree with the proposal, I suppose to justify their existences they will always need somebody else to shit on!

The main architect behind the proposal is DUP Tyrone man Lord Morrow and he may be genuine but is obviously misguided and perhaps on a human rights issue as has been pointed out in a new book, there were several murders of innocent Catholics in his area in Sectarian murders where there was collusion between the state forces and Loyalist murderers, so it might be more appropriate for him to call for those involved in that to be brought to justice! Also the PIRA committed many sectarian murders against completely innocent Prods and need to do likewise! :ph34r:

1 person likes this

I submitted a very long text to them.  As a punter I can enjoy and explore my perversions with fully consenting ladies, even if it is for the money...

Folks just a quick reminder on this one, the deadline is tomorrow, please help if you can!

Pat kenny show yesterday  http://www.newstalk.ie/player/listen...ny_Show_Part_1 @40 minutes interview with Belfast academic about trafficking/slavery and issues relating to it. Ireland has the lowest prevalence of trafficking internationally. and he dismisses the hype of sex trafficking and coercion .

Once your an Island in the Western World trafficking people to it is very difficult, it's only logical!

To listen to that show visit the Newstalk site through the link and go to the menu for the Pat Kenny Show and select Thursday OCT 30.

Good work, SlickWilly. I enjoy your posts by the way :)

To listen to that show visit the Newstalk site through the link and go to the menu for the Pat Kenny Show and select Thursday OCT 30.

Sorry folks that was Wednesday Oct 30.

The deadline to make your views known is today at 5 PM, please help if you can!