Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BobJim

Showers At The Start Of An Appointment.

40 posts in this topic

How often do you take up the offer of a shower at the start of a punt. I quite enjoy the increased anticipation whilst having a quick shower at the start of a punt. Apart from getting naked early, I also know that I am completely clean before we get intimate and so my chosen SP cannot use lack of hygiene as an excuse for not getting down and dirty. Anyone else fel the same way?

Most of my punts are outcalls to my hotel, so I'm freshly showered just beforehand anyway. Any incalls I've had I usually have a quick dunk in the shower if offered even though I'll have had one before setting off. As you mention it tends to get things moving more quickly ;)

How often do you take up the offer of a shower at the start of a punt. I quite enjoy the increased anticipation whilst having a quick shower at the start of a punt. Apart from getting naked early, I also know that I am completely clean before we get intimate and so my chosen SP cannot use lack of hygiene as an excuse for not getting down and dirty. Anyone else fel the same way?

I often have a shower and ideally the WG is naked outside the cubicle revving my engine for the forthcoming action, it takes me 2-3 minutes as i would of had a shower/bath just before leaving mine for the WGs and virtually always drive so wont be dirty or sweaty.

1 person likes this

Sure, if coming from work or have run/cycled there, but not if I'm clean.

I often have a shower and ideally the WG is naked outside the cubicle revving my engine for the forthcoming action, it takes me 2-3 minutes as i would of had a shower/bath just before leaving mine for the WGs and virtually always drive so wont be dirty or sweaty.

And i thought you were always diirty Smiths!  :P

1 person likes this

You may know you are clean but a quick shower at the start of an appointment is the simplest way of assuring the lady that you are clean and that cleanliness matters to you as much as it doubtless does to her.

3 people like this

I always do to make sure I'm clean and so the girl doesn't have to worry about that either.

Yeah I always have one when I arrive. Even though I've had one just before I've left home, there's always the walk to the train station, the ~1-hour train journey then the walk to the girl's place, so I'd be a bit paranoid if I wasn't able to freshen myself up when I got there. Plus, as others have mentioned, it helps assure the lady that I'm clean, so I'll hopefully get the best, most enthusiastic service. 

My only problem is it takes me so long! My skin is weird, it takes me an age to dry. I can dry a part of me, then come back to it a few seconds later and it's all moist again! Need to visit a girl with one of those big full-body driers  :D

Yeah I always have one when I arrive. Even though I've had one just before I've left home, there's always the walk to the train station, the ~1-hour train journey then the walk to the girl's place, so I'd be a bit paranoid if I wasn't able to freshen myself up when I got there. Plus, as others have mentioned, it helps assure the lady that I'm clean, so I'll hopefully get the best, most enthusiastic service.

My only problem is it takes me so long! My skin is weird, it takes me an age to dry. I can dry a part of me, then come back to it a few seconds later and it's all moist again! Need to visit a girl with one of those big full-body driers :D

That's not the sort of blow job you had in mind when booking the lady. lol

1 person likes this

I don't think it would benefit me erotically to shower alongside women as I cannot actually see very well without my glasses on and I don't think you are meant to wear contact lenses while showering. Not that I can get them in my eyes regardless, although I have made attempts. Honestly, I cannot see my laptop screen without my glasses on unless I go right up to it. How do you think I'd fare with seeing in the shower? :P

But anyway - I think it's important to shower before arriving in the first place to be polite, but when you travel to and fro, you get sweaty as well, so maybe the offer of a shower is okay. I wouldn't have one too hot as I think that can lower your sex mood a lot. Bathing in hot water certainly does.

I go along along with the 'fun to be naked' and 'starts off the action early' team.

One girl who offered rimming said she wouldn't do the honours as i had requested a shower and she was worried about my motives for wanting to be clean. Go figure..........

You may know you are clean but a quick shower at the start of an appointment is the simplest way of assuring the lady that you are clean and that cleanliness matters to you as much as it doubtless does to her.

Second that.

Just obvious really.

It is the height of bad manners to present yourself as expecting intimacy if not sparkly clean and smelling good and not expect to have a shower.

As said, if actually recently showered still very good form to have another one just to make sure and also to reassure the SP.

Shared showers can be great unless you pressure the SP into it and she may be having enough already.

It is a real shame when the SP can't provide a shower that is pleasant to use. A bath is a fair alternative tho some will find it just more finnicky than they want at that moment in time.

"Almost moist" sounds like just about dry to me... :)

Edited by vivluvsme
1 person likes this

As someone who showers everyday, I always have another shower at the start of a session. Its mainly for the assurance reason already mentioned in above posts. But once I arrive and the paperwork is sorted out, time then becomes of the essence. So its a quick shower concentrating on my armpits and gentlemens bits, and I'm out of the cubicle within 2mins, a quick dry with the fresh towel provided, and then I'm back in the bedroom and all revved up and ready for action :cool:

Quite right. A good investment of time. Being seen to be clean may well lead to a dirtier experience!

What about asking for a shower if it hasn't been offered?  I did this once and the lady seemed surprised - she said she usually provided a shower at the end.  I queried this and she said nobody had ever asked for a shower at the start - which surprised me.

At the other extreme, one lady I visited (who I found out later had a reputation for demanding cleanliness) stood next to me while I showered, to ensure I had cleaned myself to her standards.

Not been offered a shower at the start very often. When I have, I have accepted the offer and had a quick shower even though I always have a bath before leaving home.

Yes I always do. The one exception I can remember was English Chloe (gone, alas!) She lived so close to me that I could get myself perfectly clean before arriving. That way we could get straight into things, snogging and removing each other's clothing. Happy days...

i always offer a shower and lf they decline i find offering t0 join them helps.....

l

I always think "well, I'm paying 300 an hour for this; a 5 minute shower will cost me 25 quid. Might as well take one at home first."

I always think "well, I'm paying 300 an hour for this; a 5 minute shower will cost me 25 quid. Might as well take one at home first."

really,,,,

Or you could think "did that brilliant 90 minute punt I just paid £160 for run to nearly 2 hours because I accepted the offer of a shower when I arrived?" as happened to me a couple of punts ago?

i for 1 certainally do not count the 10 min shower time as part of the hour

i for 1 certainally do not count the 10 min shower time as part of the hour

Nice to hear that Rebecca. Some girls do count it as part of the booking and ask about 5mins before the times up do u want a shower now. Maybe it's their way of keeping the booking short if there not into you