marcodr

Any Partytreff Reachable From Teh Uk With Public Transport Only?

7 posts in this topic

I am based in the West Midlands and I am looking for recommendation of any Partytreff in Germany (but I would consider Bruxelles and the Netherlands) that I can visit on  Saturday night using public transport (plane+train+taxi maybe).

Ideally I'm looking for some venue open all night so that I can go straight from the venue to the airport. Is there any such as thing as that, or are they all in the wild?

Thanks

That Is correct Venturer, and very handy If like me you can get a cheap flight to Dortmund, club Is open from 10am-11pm, €150 for all day ticket, only 300m from the terminal building. I'm wary to recommend another club as many PT's can be hit and miss, and most tend to be slightly out of town.

1 person likes this

Try this link http://www.goeuro.com/.  just enter your departure & arrival points .

Point 2 point and it gives all the best  public transport ,times,costs,etc ..

I believe there is a Pauschalclub walking/spitting distance to Dortmund airport...

http://www.pauschalclub.de/dortmund/home

Wow that looks amazing value.

Never been to that sort of club before, am I missing something on the pricing?

150€ all day, all inclusive, seems way to cheap!

Is one required to give big tips to the girls, and is there normally a long wait for the girls?

Is it normally a big gang bang, or one on one service?

Wow that looks amazing value.

Never been to that sort of club before, am I missing something on the pricing?

150€ all day, all inclusive, seems way to cheap!

Is one required to give big tips to the girls, and is there normally a long wait for the girls?

Is it normally a big gang bang, or one on one service?

If you're Interested In German PT clubs I suggest you do some research, here Is my report on Pauschalclub Dortmund from 2010

Yes It really Is only €150 for the whole day all Inclusive, no tips this Is Europe not the USA! The club doesn't get that busy during the day, but can do some evenings, and there are usually enough ladies about, It's not a gangbang type of club, most sessions will be behind closed doors upstairs, food and soft drink are free, hot tub out the back, might be bit nippy this time of year.

I wonder how many Gooners ended up at the club before today's match? :)