Hank Chinaski

Is More Than An Hour A Bad Idea For Your First Time ?

70 posts in this topic

Would you say more than an Hour is a bad Idea for a first timer ?  I want to go for a 2 hour session.

Ive been with a working girl before (but it was many years ago and was a pleasant accident on account of my naivete) so I know I wont be Handicapped by having a nervous disposition. 

Dont want to be hampered by a ticking clock if you get my meaning.

Would you say more than an Hour is a bad Idea for a first timer ?  I want to go for a 2 hour session.

Ive been with a working girl before (but it was many years ago and was a pleasant accident on account of my naivete) so I know I wont be Handicapped by having a nervous disposition. 

Book for an hour.  Its plenty of time.  But have the extra in your pocket to extend if she is able to do that.

I do think it is up to you.

I don't like longer bookings than half an hour simply because I can do what I want in that time and prefer to use the additional money for an hour with another SP or on the next appt with the same SP.

Just my preference.

I really don't know what I would do with a 2 hour appt but I think I would be worrying how much money I was spending and noticing how much of the time was spent not doing much when with a half hour i would happily chat and count it into the overall event.

A bit counter-intuitive but that's how I feel.

In your situation 2 hours therefore sounds a long time (recently read a FR on a 2 hr appt and the guy didn't enjoy it whatsoever - 2 hrs like that? Good grief) but you know yourself and it really has to be up to you.

1 person likes this

Well I think I'm going to go for the 2 hour booking as I know what I am like. I like to mess about for half an hour with foreplay etc This isnt something that I can indulge in all the time so when I do get the chance to indulge it has to be memorable.

If I find that I am not enjoying after the first 30 minutes  then its my tough look isn't it.

I'd rather regret booking for 2 hours and not using it than book for 1 hour and regret not having 2.

I've done 2 hours vefore and its really awkward.

3 hours is fine. You can take her out grab a meal, go to a couple of bars then head back for some fun. 1 hour is fine too, straight to the rumpy pumpy.

But 2 hours is too short to go out, and too long to stay in, unless you're an absolute sex god. If you're a sex god, fine, do 2 hours, but 1 hour is fine for us mere mortals. When I did 2 hours, I got tired, the girl got bored, etc. She was fantastic, but I remember her giving me a BJ and me lying back thinking about what colour boots I should buy when I stopped by Russell and Bromley afterwards.

I've done 2 hours vefore and its really awkward.

3 hours is fine. You can take her out grab a meal, go to a couple of bars then head back for some fun. 1 hour is fine too, straight to the rumpy pumpy.

But 2 hours is too short to go out, and too long to stay in, unless you're an absolute sex god. If you're a sex god, fine, do 2 hours, but 1 hour is fine for us mere mortals. When I did 2 hours, I got tired, the girl got bored, etc. She was fantastic, but I remember her giving me a BJ and me lying back thinking about what colour boots I should buy when I stopped by Russell and Bromley afterwards.

How often do you see the ladies ?

Obviously only you can decide this, but for me i wouldnt book a newbie WG to me for more than an hour in case she was a bad WG, in which case i am twice as worse off financially than if i booked her for two hours. Carefully do your research is my advice so it increases the odds the punt will be good. Good luck.

1 person likes this

ld say 1 hour so no pressure on yourself x

This is so individual almost no-one will be able to help you.

Ask her about her extension policy. If you book an hour and it's not enough, just extend (don't forget to take the extra cash with you).

1 person likes this

Just do what you feel most comfortable with Hank - we are all different and there is no right or wrong answer.

1 person likes this

very first time: 1 hr (no less,no more) - see how you click

2nd time, same Lady: 2 hrs (no more) - see how you click on 2nd date...

3rd time, same lady, if 3rd time there is: well.... how much  U got ? 

For a first time,

One girl, one hour

Two girls, two hours

Haha

But seriously, I never book more than one hour now, because, the first time you just don't know how it's going to be.  I don't usually extend appointments for financial reasons, but this can be an option if it goes well.  

I booked 90 mins for a girl once, for an outcall, and she left after about 40 minutes.  I didn't want to rush and at the time had problems with not cumming, but, she used great thin condoms and I came unusually fast.  Then she was one of those that thinks it's all over and that's it when you come regardless of the time, and off she went.  Never again after that.

an hour shoudl be good for a relaxing massage, get the nerves out of the way and then get on with the job

Personal choice of course but for me I'd go for one hour as it's your first time.  You'll never have met each other before and it's always possible that you just don't "click".  If that were the case 2 hours is an awful long time to kill, as well as a lot of money spent killing it. 

It all depends on the individual, some guys want the shortest available time, others want 3 hours or even an overnight as their experience. I never recommend any particular booking length, but it does intrigue me when a man apologises for 'only' making the shortest booking. I really don't mind, so long as I know the time he'd like.

3 people like this

I think I can appreciate where you are coming from HC.

Nearly all my early punts were 90 mins and even then the time just used to fly by.  2 hours gives you more time to make it personal and savour the moment as it were.

The issue is one that you won't know the girl, so you gamble on whether you will enjoy that much of her company.  Just because you are going to have sex with her, doesn't necessarily mean that you will get on well, or that she will be nice to you and friendly.

By all means go with a 2 hour slot for your first booking, but pick a girl that has plenty of good reviews.  It won't guarantee a good time, but it will shorten the odds.  Maybe you want to get some advice from punters on here on who to go with.  If you are in the London area contact me on pm and I'll give you a couple of recommendations for a good girl for a 2 hour booking.

Also, if you want the longer booking so as to deliberately take it more slowly and build up to a crescendo, let her know from the outset.  Tell her you want to start with a chat maybe, or a kiss and a cuddle and see how it goes from there. Be aware that most girls will nealy always assume that you want to go headlong into the action and then it will be clothes off and lips round your cock within the first five minutes as standard. 

Of course, some of us appreciate this.  :P

But 2 hours is  long to stay in, unless you're an absolute sex god.

No sex God here but 2 hours is no way too long to spend in the company of a nice sexy woman. Hell she could even teach me how to properly roast potatoes !

Everybody is different,but my preference is no more than a hour for a Ist visit ,your could ask for extension of booking if you are enjoying yourself

If i was you, i would go for the hour and ask if there is a chance to extend if it all goes well... because even though you may have chatted etc, you cant gauge how well you are going to get on with a person until you are face to face... its going to be a waste of your money and her time if the booking is full of awkward silences and you are both uncomfortable :)

1 person likes this

If i was you, i would go for the hour and ask if there is a chance to extend if it all goes well... because even though you may have chatted etc, you cant gauge how well you are going to get on with a person until you are face to face... its going to be a waste of your money and her time if the booking is full of awkward silences and you are both uncomfortable  :)

Research is key here though isn't it. I dunno one hour seems too short a time for me to totally enjoy myself  I'd like to relax a little have a conversation glass of wine etc. Anyhow It would be a tad embarrassing to ask for possibility of an extension and then not extend that might hurt the ladies feelings and I would be loathe to do such a thing.

I know me and I know what I want also I know what kind of Women I seek. looking for an Artiste whose good at her job and enjoys her job! If I plan it right then there shouldn't be any awkwardness.

Half measures suck but then I am new to this. Dont really want to fuck a Robot for 1 hour is that naive of me ? I'm not a wham bang thank you mam kind of guy dont need notches on my headboard just a nice encounter. ;) .

Research is key that's why I joined this forum. :)

I'll summarise. It seems that all (but 1) responses said "of course it is your choice, but I suggest 1 hour". I agree with this. (Thurson mentioned 90 min - reasonable compromise)

Research IS key, only if you choose to reflect on it. Why ask for advice, if you are going to ignore it? We dont know what you will actually do. May I suggest that next time you ask for advice, that you lie to us and say you plan to follow it?

(and dont get me started on the robot comment - I forgive you as you are new to this, and thus influenced by media perception etc)

honey, I get that you are going to research but how is that going to tell you if you get on with a person?? all it is going to give you is someone else's opinion on a particular girl, I could draw up a poll on who likes marmite... some will like it, some wont... are you going to take that research and use it to decide whether you like it or not?? no...

Sorry to use marmite but its late and the only example I can think of! but in essence People are exactly the same, just because some people got on well with her and think she has an amazing personality ... you will find others who don't share the same opinion!

plus you are seeing this rather one sided.... just because you research and find in your eyes, the ideal person to spend two hours with.... what if she meets you and she doesn't think your personality is up to much??..... just cause you are paying her... it doesn't mean she is definitely going to get along with you well enough to want to spend two hours with you,

by asking her if there is a chance you can extend and not doing it.... she probably wont care if you have paid her for the hour you have already had and if she don't feel the click... she will be pleased you don't want to!

you seriously seem to be missing the point though..... I am very good at my job and I enjoy it more than I could ever describe, chloe kisses is extremely good at her job and enjoys it, same for strawberry, now if you were to make bookings with us 3, you would find that you get along great with us through contact made before the booking, but once we are in that room.... at least one of us would feel awkwardness...... because its human nature, you cant get on with everyone honey!

im lost....where did r2d2 come into it??..... just because you only book for an hour it doesn't mean you fuck a robot... most of the best bookings are only an hour long, (and if you do things right.... a lot of fun can be had in said hour!)

you want to wine and dine her then that's fine, Thats very noble of you and you want a nice encounter..... show me a man on here that doesn't! (hence negative feedback)

yes research is most certainly the key, you asked a question, got 11 replies roughly saying the same thing and you are going with the complete opposite of what every person said,

seems to me like you had your answer before you even asked the question

2 people like this

Research is important in deciding whether or not to see a particular girl but, at the end of the day, Lauren is right - you can research 'til you're blue in the face but its in the lap of the Gods whether you and the girl click. 

With that in mind, I would never make a first time booking for more than an hour.

What Lauren said.

And I would book with Lauren if I were you.

And I would book with Lauren if I were me tbh.

Just to clear up a couple of posts, I believe both Smiths and I in the middle of our posts, me referring to an hour when I meant half an hour and Smiths mentioning 2 hours when the sense suggested 1 hour (tho who am I to correct Smiths).

Lauren, doing anything Saturday, love?  :cool:

What Lauren said.

And I would book with Lauren if I were you.

And I would book with Lauren if I were me tbh.

Just to clear up a couple of posts, I believe both Smiths and I in the middle of our posts, me referring to an hour when I meant half an hour and Smiths mentioning 2 hours when the sense suggested 1 hour (tho who am I to correct Smiths).

Lauren, doing anything Saturday, love?  :cool:

I posted one hour with a newbie WG to me, i wouldnt book longer initially though have asked to extend to two hours with excellent WGs on ocassion, usually with the WG being able to do so, if not able i have booked them immediately for the next day, and sometimes the next and the next and the next................................... ;)