skyscraper

Post Your Orgasm Delay Tips Here

13 posts in this topic

Mine's something like this...

Anne Widdecome, Anne Widdecome, Anne Widdecome, Anne Widdecome, Kenneth Clarke, Kenneth Clarke Kenneth Clarke, Kenneth Clarke fighting John Prescott to the death in a bloody cage fight, everybody wins (stiffles brief amusement, tries to maintain sexy thoughts) etc.

Post your handy tips below.

Mine's something like this...

Anne Widdecome, Anne Widdecome, Anne Widdecome, Anne Widdecome, Kenneth Clarke, Kenneth Clarke Kenneth Clarke, Kenneth Clarke fighting John Prescott to the death in a bloody cage fight, everybody wins (stiffles brief amusement, tries to maintain sexy thoughts) etc.

Post your handy tips below.

Well you've given us your Erection Delay/Destroying tips :)

If my own age related progression is anything to go by, just take a break from punting and come back when you are in your early fifties. You'll be fine :D.

Girl on top is the position I'm least likely to cum quickly in; taking her from behind is well-known as a way of hastening things along.

Interesting how it's always different for different people:-) For me girl on top is the least effective, since the girl can control the rhythm (and plenty of them actually would love for you to come quickly!) With missionary or doggy, you can control the pace and rhythm more, though doggy is indeed a difficult one to slow down in! 

Visualisation is very effective as already mentioned:-) Though I try to think of sad but distant events rather than ugly people - the former works better reducing the erotic element while the latter can totally kill it!

Changing positions around is one way, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly through the mouth a few times will also inevitably help.

Taking control works for me.  You can set and maintain the pace....otherwise it's a pop in 5 mins!  I also like to change positions, lots of foreplay and moving around the room to take advantage of the furniture! 

VH's VIP room is the best I've found for the latter.....I've seen Georgia there a few times and I've found using the bed jacuzzi, side of jaccuzi, wall and massage table meant moving around alot therefore delaying the inevitable explosion.  It also livens things up for said lady!

I don't have a problem controlling it these days. In my less experienced days it used to be the 11x table... 1 11 is 11, 2 11's are 22, 3 11's are 33....

I find recalling a problem at work, preferably technical, does it.

Mentally reciting the names of the 1966 England World Cup winning tean has worked for me in the past. Especially combined with a vision of Nobby Stiles . . . .

I just think of Thatcher!! The stuff of nightmares!!

Changing positions always helps, since you get a break every now and then. And also, i have found that singing a song, out loud or in your head, does the trick. Started with this after some role-playing fun with the lady. Also, slow breathing, in your nose and out your mouth. For me at least, when i orgasm, i tend to stop breathing for a bit. Avoiding that helps for me at least.

J