Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pendulum

Big Natural Breasts

16 posts in this topic

Hi chaps im comming to London in 2 weeks time! Im a big fan of big natural breasts. I was wondering if anyone has seen or know of any ladies who offer a good service with a great rack ;), Any recommendations?

Edited by Vin DaLoo
AW Profile Name removed from Newbie post

Maxes Angels have a new girl, Alicia, who might do the trick. Haven't met her myself but on my radar

She looks great! I am surprised there are no other suggestions tho! :(

She looks great! I am surprised there are no other suggestions tho! :(

Are you into Asian Girl, there is one who has implants, but their so well done, they look, feel and respond like the real thing. You can't tell the difference, I think shes a 34DD with a slim frame.

Who Lexx? Who? Asian? Do you mean Indian?

Please tell

Jinxie

Who Lexx? Who? Asian? Do you mean Indian?

Please tell

Jinxie

No A Thai girl, been discussed quite alot on the new oriental hottie forum. Everyone agrees that she may have the best knockers out of the orientals

Are you into Asian Girl, there is one who has implants, but their so well done, they look, feel and respond like the real thing. You can't tell the difference, I think shes a 34DD with a slim frame.

Is she on AW ?

Edited by KidPoontang

Is she on AW ?

Yeah she recently has gone on Adultwork

So would she have a pimp/agency doing this AW account for her? In her Likes there are a ton of things I know she does not like/do so wondering why it's listed?

So would she have a pimp/agency doing this AW account for her? In her Likes there are a ton of things I know she does not like/do so wondering why it's listed?

I've always found she provides everything apart from a PSE. Service is most soft and gentle but everything is on offer. I'm quite demanding

Edited by LEXX

Even facials/CIM? I haven't pushed it but she said she didn't like it so never pushed for it. I did get the impression though that given the right moment, it would happen. I know A is definitely available.