Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sexyboy234

Soapy Bath Providers

6 posts in this topic

I do enjoy a bit of bathtime fun during my punts. Any recommendations for providers?

I've seen Taiza, Shakira and Maria who were all excellent at this service. Interested in both oriental and non-oriental (although not come across any non-oriental that provide this so far).

Marisa/Love and Zizzi are among the other oriental soapy stars.

Dior and Gina also have the facilities but haven't yet fully mastered the arts of tub fun.

If you don't mind a parlour some of them will offer the "assisted bath" service. Which areas of London are best for you? 

If you don't mind a parlour some of them will offer the "assisted bath" service. Which areas of London are best for you?

In this country some parlours think an assisted bath is to give your back a quick rub with a flannel as they smoke a fag.

Don't mind a parlour at all.

I'm ok with most areas as I don't live in town so have to travel anyway. Usually West, South or central though. It'll be good to hear any recommendations you have.

cant believe I never thought of this myself it sounds fun!