Ianburton76

For Me Women Are A Class A Drug!

9 posts in this topic

Some people talk about being addicted to heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, etc. All very much class A drugs and all very bad for your health, wallet and mind. Oh and it's very difficult to kick your habit.

For me it seems that women are turning into the same thing. It seems that I'm completely addictive to women, be it punting, strip club, nights out at bars. Even in the office causally flirting / chatting. If I have a day without some level of interaction ( this doesn't have to be sex ) with women I feel like crap.

Do other guys have this or are you happy to lead a life that is void of females and only look for female company when you really need it?

It’s difficult to compare a relationship with a corporeal being to the strong bond one might have with a psychotropic substance.  They’re both strict mistresses and the only insight I have to offer is that drugs don’t talk back to you but will still leave you begging for more.  There is no correlation in my experience.  They are separate entities. 

I'm not sure about the drug analogy I can only offer a view on the life without women aspect.  My marriage break up was pretty bad but a year later I was missing female company enough to try out the adult singles game.  I had a very bad experience then and swore off relationships forever, I thought I could see out the rest of my days without a woman.

I lasted three years without female company but then decided to give punting a go, purely I thought, for the experience of having sex with a woman again.  Whereas I have undoubtedly enjoyed that aspect I have of late realised that is also stirring in me another desire, and that's one for female companionship outside of the purely sexual.  I think I enjoy the kissing, cuddling and chatting as much as the sex sometimes.

I suppose what I'm saying is that a life devoid of female company is not as simple as I thought it would be

It seems that I'm completely addictive to women

Freudian slip there IB76? Certainly not a problem I suffer from :D.

Freudian slip there IB76? Certainly not a problem I suffer from :D.

Me neither - well only in so much as I've been a habit they want to kick

Some people talk about being addicted to heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, etc. All very much class A drugs and all very bad for your health, wallet and mind. Oh and it's very difficult to kick your habit.

Ecstasy is nowhere near as addictive as Cocaine or Heroin, nor as harmful to your health, nor anywhere near likely to develop into a habit in the same vein as the other two. 'Some people' talk utter shite.

1 person likes this

I don't know about women, but sex addiction is definitely a real condition and some punters seem to have it. But I think a healthy admiration for women is something completely normal; hell, I'm fascinated by women and I am one!

1 person likes this

Do other guys have this or are you happy to lead a life that is void of females and only look for female company when you really need it?

I prefer to work with Women as sometimes I will get a cracking great idea and I'll give a Woman or Women some unorthodox instruction and they will just get on with it and more often than not it's a good result.

Whereas with a Bloke they want you to explain all the in's and out's and invariably by the time ive finished doing that Ive forgotten what the fuck I was on about in the first place!