Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richard

FR's links on the establishment sites 'NO's' disregarded

13 posts in this topic

I have just noticed that establishments who link the latest Punternet Field Reports for their girls on their own website, only link the ones which were a YES. I personally feel the No's should be included too, The No's are also an honest Punternet Field Report.

R

Yea...and I can imagine the adverts for wiskas interveiwng the 2 owners who's cats don't prefer it.

Can't really blame them for cherry picking the punternet reports, at least they are "genuine" and can check up for others. Always take with a pinch of salt the feedback qouted that is supposedly sent straight back to the agency...(though to be fair have done this myself...so at least some of it must be true..... or is it??? ;)

I have just noticed that establishments who link the latest Punternet Field Reports for their girls on their own website, only link the ones which were a YES. I personally feel the No's should be included too, The No's are also an honest Punternet Field Report.

R

Depends. Are all the postives honest too? I take all FRs with apinch of salt positive or negative. Especially those authors who have only submitted one report. Or she had a bad/good day when they wrote it. Or he was a brad pit lookalike and just happen to get a better service than someone else. You dont know who the author is.

Just search for the girls name and location and make up you own mind.

But nothing beats actually going for a shorter booking and seeing for yourself. Can save alot of money and time if you can do that. But obviously not everyone can.

R

Why does Gordan Ramsay not do this with his restaurants ?

I went to one of his and it was shit. I wrote to Ramsay Holdings and informed them of my disappointment. I was amazed when Gordon opened his new restaurant that he had missed out my comments with all his glowing reviews.

I was expecting his new menu to have printed on the bottom -

I ate at Gordon Ramsay and it was shit, do not go back there

Surely Gordon like the agencies who decide not to include negative field reports on their own sites relating to their company and stuff are missing out of some real good marketing !!

Well said Divine,this is a daft suggestion from the OP. I would be interest in knowing the profession of the OP and weather he sells his companys bad points as well as good.At least HOD put links to our field reports to make life a little easier and quicker for clients to find out what we are like which not all establishments bother to do.

Why does Gordan Ramsay not do this with his restaurants ?

I went to one of his and it was shit. I wrote to Ramsay Holdings and informed them of my disappointment. I was amazed when Gordon opened his new restaurant that he had missed out my comments with all his glowing reviews.

I was expecting his new menu to have printed on the bottom -

I ate at Gordon Ramsay and it was shit, do not go back there

Surely Gordon like the agencies who decide not to include negative field reports on their own sites relating to their company and stuff are missing out of some real good marketing !!

Ive never worked out your stance on this. Sometimes you dont put up reports with a little negative comment in them, other times like one on Dee you put up right stinkers, unless its human error again....are your balls sore enough yet!;):)

Ive never worked out your stance on this. Sometimes you dont put up reports with a little negative comment in them, other times like one on Dee you put up right stinkers, unless its human error again....are your balls sore enough yet!;):)

No my head is from the pot shots you lot keep taking. I suppose if you're brave enough to step out the trenches and face the onslaught you can expect to get shot at. That's how it feels sometimes.

Think I may just coat my sweating testicles in sugar, pour treacle in your ears, wear a skirt, reinvent myself then you lot can suck my balls whilst carrying me aloft like some sort of goddess. All previous misadventures and mistakes will be forgotten as you worship me in my new guise.

Mwah, mwah, mwah.

To echo the general feeling, what business advertises negative comments from customers?

See 8th review down here - the one entitled "What a waste of money". ;)

R

Richard, I always take the side of the punter however on this one I have to make you wrong.

When you see adverts for a film you will only see the positive comments from critics ----- you can't expect them to include the critic who said "this film sent me to sleep". ;)

The solution is simply, go to the Punternet FR site and check if any FR's have been omitted. :)

R

Yeah, your right and what about Domestos bleach - Kills 99% of all known germs, so what about the 1% it cant kill, these must be some seriously resistant germs if bleach cant kill them, are they dangerous to us? will they cause sterility?

Maybe we should all ask Domestos to list the 1% of germs it cant kill so we can make an informed choice as to whether we want to buy it or not. If the 1% of germs it cant kill are the really dangerous ones then I'm wasting my money.

The whole point of my OP was for newbie Field Report readers of a particular girl, use the official Field Report page to view all the FR's of a girl you maybe interested in seeing.

R

MMM,i think you just wanted to moan because you felt you had been duped. If your post was to nofify newbies then it would have been in the requests for information section under a title some thing like..Newbies,punternet report information..please read.