CoolTiger

The Last 500 Recent Field Reports

7 posts in this topic

Previosly, when we went into the FRs section, the link for the above was on the main page, enabling you to see the last 500 FRs submitted, irrespective of the area/region it related to.

I used to find it very useful to extract and read any recent ones from numerous regions.

I can't seen to find this in the new updated version.

Is is still possible to carry out a search to bring up the last 500 FRs.?

Thanks in advance.

I think not. I miss it too but am getting used to the new system.

the closest you can get to it is to click on Date, put in a small no. of days and get all those brought up irrespective of region.

not as neat as before but afaik this is the closest to it.

I think not. I miss it too but am getting used to the new system.

the closest you can get to it is to click on Date, put in a small no. of days and get all those brought up irrespective of region.

not as neat as before but afaik this is the closest to it.

Excellent!! Thanks for that.

Just tried it.... selecting Date.... Most Recent....90 Days ....

This brought it up in a similar manner ...769 were found, but more importantly listed in the old manner...

Perfect.

Thanks VLM.

I think this is my problem with the new site design.  The things which I used to do are now more difficult (i.e. involve more clicks / typing / etc).

The two key ones are the "last 500 reports" and "announcements" - both more difficult to get to or use.

I think this is my problem with the new site design.  The things which I used to do are now more difficult (i.e. involve more clicks / typing / etc).

The two key ones are the "last 500 reports" and "announcements" - both more difficult to get to or use.

Agreed. Perhaps G can put Shortcut Keys for these in the relevant sections.

I seem to remember Galahad mentioning somewhere that the last 500 reports will come back again sometime in the near future.

I seem to remember Galahad mentioning somewhere that the last 500 reports will come back again sometime in the near future.

The sooner the better .... I loved the old design, not keen on the new 1, I know I should give it time before I judge but in my opinion the old site design did not need upgrading.