roger4tion

Tie And Tease

44 posts in this topic

What is it?

Tie person up naked, woman walks around him doing the occasional erotic sexy thing, tickling his bits and bobs, running feather up and down body, might get the odd kiss if he's lucky, face sat on, boob in mouth. Hearing her walk around the room wondering what she's going to do next can be a big turn on.

Tie person up naked, woman walks around him doing the occasional erotic sexy thing, tickling his bits and bobs, running feather up and down body, might get the odd kiss if he's lucky, face sat on, boob in mouth. Hearing her walk around the room wondering what she's going to do next can be a big turn on.

I'd be worried I might have a heart attack

1 person likes this

I'd be worried I might have a heart attack

It's ok I hold a current first aid certificate.

Good, because God knows what the paramedics would say when they turned up

Actually, joking aside, I suppose there must have been occasions for some WGs at least, when some kind of medical emergency has occurred?  Probably a subject for a different thread though.

Strawberry hit the nail right on the head.

Your laying there tied up and blindfolded whilst she tickles you with a feather or teases your balls with a vibrator or uses her boobies on you. Because you cant see, you don't know whats coming next or what direction its coming from.

If you like sensual/tantric massage then this is right up your street.

Its LOVELY and whilst its not everyones cup of tea,  I would recommend everyone at least tries it once.

I LOVE it! ^_^

Would that be AC or DC? I think we should be told!

1 person likes this

Strawberry hit the nail right on the head.

Your laying there tied up and blindfolded whilst she tickles you with a feather or teases your balls with a vibrator or uses her boobies on you. Because you cant see, you don't know whats coming next or what direction its coming from.

If you like sensual/tantric massage then this is right up your street.

Its LOVELY and whilst its not everyones cup of tea,  I would recommend everyone at least tries it once.

I LOVE it! ^_^

It does sound interesting but I think I would be too impatient to get my hands on her.  Perhaps I'll add it to the very bottom of my bucket list though

:( 

Couldn't help but smile at this :) .  Had a super Tie and Tease session once with a sexyy boy that I thought went really well.  That was until he rang back a few weeks later and said....  'H I want to come again but can't risk purple bruises on my wrist's like that arrrghhhhh'.  Lesson learnt!!!....  Stockings don't make good wrist restraints :(   They bruise if your not careful.

It does sound interesting but I think I would be too impatient to get my hands on her.  Perhaps I'll add it to the very bottom of my bucket list though

One word!!!     Coward! :P

Couldn't help but smile at this :) .  Had a super Tie and Tease session once with a sexyy boy that I thought went really well.  That was until he rang back a few weeks later and said....  'H I want to come again but can't risk purple bruises on my wrist's like that arrrghhhhh'.  Lesson learnt!!!....  Stockings don't make good wrist restraints :(   They bruise if your not careful.

Not bruised anyone yet <_<

Edited by Strawberry

Not bruised anyone yet <_<

I did and not ashamed to admit it... lol

1 person likes this

One word!!!     Coward! :P

You win Holly I admit it!  I'm afraid for me pain has no part in sexual pleasure, either giving or receiving.  I can't deny the thought of spanking a lady's lovely soft warm bottom and bringing a rosy glow to it is tremendously arousing in thought, but I'm afraid I'm too soft to actually get off on inflicting real pain.  I'd feel too guilty.  Just call me an old romantic 

It doesn't have to involve significant pain.

9 ladies have tied and teased me. One domme has treated me to just enough pain to keep me from prematurely exploding. Things like pin-wheels and melting wax, etc. (A LOT of etc.)

The others have mostly involved teasing, plus occasional nipple clamps, etc.

I have blindfolded 8 ladies in return and teased them all. I have spanked 9 ladies, mostly painlessly, and disappointed one lady who wanted me to spank her harder but I was too worried for her well-being and could not bring myself to go where she wanted me to. 

4 ladies have wanted me to tie them as well as blindfold them.

However, I am extremely careful for the comfort of the lady. She will have no fun unless she is completely relaxed with her situation, even if her body is desperate for an orgasm.

Any thoughts on any London ladies of whom you have very positive experience would be welcome here.

You win Holly I admit it!  I'm afraid for me pain has no part in sexual pleasure, either giving or receiving.  I can't deny the thought of spanking a lady's lovely soft warm bottom and bringing a rosy glow to it is tremendously arousing in thought, but I'm afraid I'm too soft to actually get off on inflicting real pain.  I'd feel too guilty.  Just call me an old romantic 

Have to agree with this.And for those that said no significant pain,to me,any pain is significant to me.As for being tied down.Can't think of anyway to freak me out more,well i can before any suggestions arrive,but definately not one for me.

Confess I've never tried this and I imagine the experience varies enormously from WG to WG provider.

But erotic stimulation I know I enjoy so maybe I really should sometime.

Uncle Pokey

It seems popular but havent thought about trying it before. One for the list!

I've experienced several types of tie and tease from the blindfolded very soft and sensual to the more aggressive tie and tease when you can see the wg except when she is behind you. All very enjoyable in their own way. Pain can be pleasurable depending on to what extent and how it is applied. But pain that actually hurts is for somewhere else than with a wg. The first time that I was blindfolded for a tie and tease I was nervous. You need to have confidence in her or be experienced. It is worth it.

Confess I've never tried this and I imagine the experience varies enormously from WG to WG provider.

Uncle Pokey

It is worth a try, at least once imo.  Whether you are the giver or the receiver, mutual trust is imo essential, probably best with someone you have met before, otherwise if you feel unable to relax the potential to enjoy will be overriden by anxieties.

I've done it occasionally in both civvy and paid contexts.  With the above caveats it can be a lot of fun ;)

1 person likes this

Any thoughts on any London ladies of whom you have very positive experience would be welcome here.

Ebony Pru is brilliant at it.

Uncle Pokey

You really ought, Uncle. The whole SM scene just revolts me, and anything connected with pain is a complete turn-off. But this is teasing, and you can bring it to a stop whenever you like (usually, I haven't lasted longer than ten minutes). I've never done it blindfold - the excitement is in having their bits tauntingly close to your eyes, lips and nose, but just out of reach of your tongue. It gets a session off to a wonderful start.

Have tried it a number of times and each time it was fantastic.

The last time was part of a tantric massage from two girls and was quite simply the most erotic experience I've ever had. Unfortunately, the girls concerned are no longer on the scene  :(

I've done it once and loved it - being blindfold was a positive asset too as the lady was not exactly in the best of shape or the best looking - and really want to explore further. It's not for everyone clearly.

PS - tie and tease + dirty talk is just heaven.

1 person likes this