dwanyewest

What's Your Favourite Thing About Punting?

73 posts in this topic

I have been punting since I was 19 years old and being doing off and on for almost 12 years now. For me my favourite thing about punting is not so much the sex be kissed and cuddled and the girlfriend experience.

3 people like this

For me, it's not having to worry about what to do with my non-existent savings in this recession struck world we live in. A lot less stressful, I am sure you'd agree.

1 person likes this

I have been punting since I was 19 years old and being doing off and on for almost 12 years now. For me my favourite thing about punting is not so much the sex be kissed and cuddled and the girlfriend experience.

Sorry I don't want to be judgemental but doesn't that suggest that what you're really craving is a real lasting relationship?

The incredible beauty of some of the girls I have had the pleasure of meeting. I have enjoyed stunning girls beyond my wildest dreams!! It's brilliant ^_^ And they have been beautiful on the inside as well as the outside, some very special and wonderful people. :D

2 people like this

Sorry I don't want to be judgemental but doesn't that suggest that what you're really craving is a real lasting relationship?

Not necessarily!! With punting you can enjoy those things with many different girls, not just one in a relationship. Kissing means everything to me too, but I have no desire to get into a relationship as I am having too much fun punting ^_^

1 person likes this

Quite simply I enjoy meeting a variety of ladies. I was not made for monogamy!

1 person likes this

The incredible beauty of some of the girls I have had the pleasure of meeting. I have enjoyed stunning girls beyond my wildest dreams!! It's brilliant ^_^ And they have been beautiful on the inside as well as the outside, some very special and wonderful people. :D

Same here and i have had some wild dreams. ;) What punting offers me is a shortcut to having sexual contact with a variety of women without having to play the dating game.

3 people like this

It's being able to f*** some super hot girls who would otherwise not give you a second look.

1 person likes this

It's being able to f*** some super hot girls who would otherwise not give you a second look.

Nicely summed up my friend and rather more eloquently than my attempt

+1 from me

All your various comments are neatly summed up in one sentence:  Punting allows you to fulfil your fantasies without complications or repercussions.

That's it.

1 person likes this

As much as I love punting and getting to do things with super hot girls that my wife would never consider doing, I do miss the chase of trying to pull a random girl in a bar. Even though services on offer maybe limited, I do find random pulling experiences far more satisfying. Very rarely do I find a WG that makes me feel special and wants me for me and not my wallet.

1 person likes this

All of the above!

Good sex with beautiful girls, some of whom are genuinely nice and interesting people.

Its on tap with no complications. You can get exactly the kind of sex you want, limited only by your imagination.

We are powerless in the face of that.

Im in a long term relationship, but pulling, dating etc is such a ballache. Hard work, hit and miss, and usually a letdown in bed after a lifetime of seeing WGs.

Its being able to have sexual relations

With girls from every nations

(with apologies to Billy Bragg) :)

1 person likes this

Its being able to have sexual relations

With girls from every nations

(with apologies to Billy Bragg) :)

and with no complications

For me it's the sheer variety of beautiful women from so many different ethnicities, coupled with the delicious excitement that accompanies the freedom of those 'no strings attached' meetings.  

1 person likes this

For me it's the excitement of knowing what will be happening today with a stranger.  there's no feeling quite like it

I like lots of aspects - looking through profiles for one that catches my eye, initial contact and then getting prepared on the day.

The thing I've enjoyed most (apart from the obvious!) is with a couple of girls I've seen several times is getting to know them well enough to establish a level of trust. For example I mentioned on another thread recently that ages ago I'd mentioned to a girl I'd like to have a go at taking some modelling type pictures - nothing hardcore. It wasn't a request or even a hint but she obviously kept it in mind. I arranged a booking with her for last week and she messaged me to bring my camera along.

She came prepared with a few sexy outfits and we had a brilliant evening - a few drinks, some fun taking the photos and loads of fun between outfit changes. :)

I offered to give her the memory card with the images on but she was happy enough to let me keep all the originals, and she took copies of the ones she wanted to use for her gallery. It was good to know that there was enough trust there to allow the pics in the first place, and also that she was happy to let me keep the images. An added bonus was that none of the time spent taking pictures came out of the booking time.

Interestingly enough, I did the same not long ago.  Spent 1 1/2 hours taking photos of a particularly photogenic wg, not in the booking time (which came after), and enjoyed it thoroughly.  Took about 300 photos, of which I kept 15.  Now, where do I hide them?

It's the fucking women.

Rough and ready - moi?

Interestingly enough, I did the same not long ago.  Spent 1 1/2 hours taking photos of a particularly photogenic wg, not in the booking time (which came after), and enjoyed it thoroughly.  Took about 300 photos, of which I kept 15.  Now, where do I hide them?

Mine are locked away on my ipad in an app called keepsafe....

Quite simply I enjoy meeting a variety of ladies. I was not made for monogamy!

No man is. Of course, most men are monogamous but the vast majority are unwillingly monogamous.

Being able to have sex without having to be in a relationship.

I do like having sex with beautiful women too who wouldn't otherwise give me a second look in real life.