Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
turboguy

Outcall Locations For An Hour Or Two.

15 posts in this topic

What do you do in times where you don't need an overnight hotel.  

For example the lady doesn't have anywhere to work from and you don't require an overnight visit and you may only need a 1hr - 2hr stop.

Plenty hotels do day rate. Try between 9to5.com

I know Ibis hotels near me in the north west allow you to book day rooms. They're usually no cheaper than the overnight rate though, and sometimes more expensive, so I tend to just book the cheapest option. Ibis allow room access from noon as well which is earlier than some others. The ones by me are also quite modern and rooms are decent enough.

What I do is, find a hotel that is kinda nice but not too expensive (ramada's usually fit the bill for this) pay cash when I check in, and just walk out after the hour or two, I've paid for the room already so they can't moan and they just check you out in the morning when they figure you aren't there :) and if they do stop me.... I'm going to the pub!!! Xx

In my experience it is quite easy to book a room for a few hours in the day (say 10am to 4pm) in most hotels if you ask.   The hotel may not have a published day rate and the receptionist will often quote you the overnight rate because that is all she can find.  However with a little persistence you can usually get the room for about 50% of the overnight rate.   Mind you if the hotel is busy it may be difficult or even impossible.

I understand (from a local Hilton manager) that some big hotel chains (eg Hilton) do have day rates but do not publish them and therefore they do not appear in 9to5.com

I looked into this in detail lately.

Travelodge is good and affordable if you book a week in advance.

They have an option for late checkin and checkout so you can get a room 12-2 and see a different girl each day!

Some of the newer ones are actually ok too!

Most of the road side chains like Travel Lodge, Premier Inns etc will let you check in around 14.00 and won't turn a hair if you walk out at 16.00 or even during the evening.

Most of my punts have been outcalls, never had a problem booking a room for a night and leaving after a couple of hours. Most times I check out, occasionally I haven't - no one's bothered. If its an older type travel lodge where you're given a key either drop it in the box at reception or leave it in the door.

Edited by Burty

Its not the embarrasment of leaving early but the cost. Even a cheap hotel will be 50% of cost added to your punt. I wish there were more decent by the hour hotels!

Its not the embarrasment of leaving early but the cost. Even a cheap hotel will be 50% of cost added to your punt. I wish there were more decent by the hour hotels!

It does add to the cost, which is another reason I generally book at least 2 hours if I'm booking an outcall, at least try and make it worthwhile! I generally go for hotels you can cancel on the day. The likes of Ibis etc only usually cost a few pounds more but worth it should the worst happen. I've never had to cancel, or had a wg cancel an outcall on me but I know a guy who did. The cancellable rate was only a fiver more than he paid so he lost more in the end.

Might be worth trying the likes of Late rooms, Booking.com or hotels.com as well. Hotels.com have a loyalty scheme where you get a free night after 10 bookings, I've only got a couple to go now....

I've never considered that before.  I know BanBs may do hourly rates, but not hotels.

I've never considered that before.  I know BanBs may do hourly rates, but not hotels.

er

whats a BanB

er

whats a BanB

It is mysterious isnt it? I can only think of Bed and Breakfast, but I can't imagine many BnBs offering hourly rates.

er

whats a BanB

It is mysterious isnt it? I can only think of Bed and Breakfast, but I can't imagine many BnBs offering hourly rates.

I assume he means Bed & Breakfast, but I struggle to think of any such establishment which might want to encourage any sort of naughtiness!