steve7109

Anyone Know Genuine, Good Independents In Bournemouth/poole?

4 posts in this topic

It looks like the heavies own the scene in Bounemouth/Poole. On that other site, the _star, _69, _xx "ladies" are all fronts for "agencies", same pricing, etc.

Tonight I fell foul of a classic bait and switch. Lovely girl, gave good "head" on the phone - intelligent, witty, sparkling, very pretty pictures, a class act. Meant to be blonde, bue eyed white girl. Local accent. The girl I was landed with was a Tobagan Black girl pretending that she was the girl on the phone, but as I had chatted a while on the phone, it was very clear that this girl hadn't a clue what had been said. Asked me things that we had already discussed, etc. Totally different accent, completely different voice, absolutely different language and none of the spark, witty, engaging conversation. And she didn't have a clue what has been agreed at what price.

So a very clear bait and switch, a very advanced setup, even the number was dead afterwards and was one-way even with text.

I have tried numerous "independents" but all of them just don't reply.

All the adverts that are not the _star, _69 or _xx type end up being marked as "Warning", which seems to me, given the scope of it and nearly 100% hit rate, that "they" have people working the site to discredit any competition.

I have spent many months trying to find a regular, honest, reliable, genuine girl.

Does anyone know of one?

Bournemouth based Ava Cortes is one of the best WG's I have ever visited anywhere. You'll find her on AW.

Bournemouth based Ava Cortes is one of the best WG's I have ever visited anywhere. You'll find her on AW.

Thank you! I saw her advert but wondered if she was genuine. Really appreciate the nudge.

Steve, I'm recently new to the area too so keen to hear views. I was surprised looking at an aw search that you're so sceptical of some of the profiles. I saw Sweet Veronica last week and she was really lovely, very enjoyable and I'll certainly be back for more. PM me if you'd like more detail