Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrisintcov

Coventry Brothel Raid

9 posts in this topic

Do we know who the AW profiles were for this place?

I am imaging the pics of various girls with the same -big-flower wallpaper?

But I've not been there so don't know if the pics were taken at the place being used.

Not a clue, I always use British independents. There are any number of dodgy EE profiles on AW. Harnall Lane is very much one of the poorer areas of the city.

Where is AW mentioned in this report? Not defending AW just curious about the link.

Where is AW mentioned in this report? Not defending AW just curious about the link.

It's referring to three women and there are/were such a group on AW, which is a major resource for pop-up brothels i would say.

It is hardly criticising AW out of turn to ask the question but may have clarified who were involved and, by implication, all those who weren't involved.

Just asking for any further information really.

.... and, more importantly, Cov, are you OK, not caught with pants down I trust? :o

.... and, more importantly, Cov, are you OK, not caught with pants down I trust? :o

No I'm fine thanks. Strictly outcalls to my home!

Arrested on suspicion of managing a brothel only at this stage i note. When i hear about convictions for Trafficking i will believe they were, not before. There have been a few recent similar arrests and the words suspected or potentially or may of been have been used in regards to Trafficking.

If they are convicted of Trafficking i hope they all get life, if they were just managing a brothel big deal, if this place has been open for a while the police would of known all about it anyway yet let it operate despite being illegal from the day it opened.

It strikes me that many of the trafficked girls knew what the deal was before they came over. Certainly, Ive come across one Romanian girl who said her mum sent her to earn lots of money over (she had no problem with this) and apparently some of the Bulgarian girls are sent over by their mums. The Thai/Hong Kong/Chinese/Vietnamese girls say that if a brothel is raided when theyre in it they'll just claimed they were trafficked and didnt know they'd have to work as hookers. Not all the girls are daft, they are making a nice bit of money and know every trick in the book. It does concern me, however, the girls who vanish off the face of the earth like Marie Garrity and Barbara Finn in Coventry...where do they end up?  The police dont seem to care less, given their sex trade background. I live in Coventry and its hopeless for decent agencies or 'brothels', too many EE and crackheads.  Im looking to work in Birmingham for the hope of something a bit more professional.