matk

Looking For A Good B2B/fs Experience

4 posts in this topic

A few days ago I called an establishment (from AW), advertising b2b.  A sweet sounding oriental lady answered and said that for 1 hour it was £100 for basic massage, £20 extra for nuru and £30 extra for FS.  I replied that I'd go "for the works", and she sounded very pleased indeed.

After directing me to fake address initially, I was then given the real address close by.  I walked into a pretty grim looking building, took the delapidated lift to the second floor, and stood in front of a very tired wooden door.  Knocked and was answered by a reasonably pretty oriental lady, who led me in to a very dark room with a bed in the corner.  After handing over my cash, she went away for 5 minutes while I got undressed.  

She came back and started an oily massage.  I said where's the nuru and she said this was nuru, just an alternative form.  Smelled like baby oil to me.  Okay, so I knew this wasn't right, but didn't want to miss out on the soon to come sensual b2b.  She massaged me on and on and on, not at all sensual, and after some indeterminate, but frustratingly long amount of time, she got some bog roll out, and patted and rubbed my back clean of oil.  I was feeling a bit frustrated, but she then asked me to turn over.  "This is it" I thought, a really nice, naked, oily b2b.  Instead, she whipped out a condom, put it on, and started a BJ.  I asked if there was any OWO and she said no, that'd be extra.  Well I hadn't brought any extra cash, so, feeling pretty hacked off let her carry on.  She was quite good at this, and as I was getting close, decided to whip off the johnny, lie on top of her, and rub my dick on her tummy while she cupped it with a hand.  This was the best bit so far, and I soon make a mess of her chest.

Off she went to clean up and came back 5 minutes later.  She asked me if I wanted a shower.  When I asked her what time it was it seemed I'd only managed to drag this session for 30 minutes so far.  She realised I was p-ed off, and offered more massage.  After 10 minutes of the same numbing pounding, I knew this was going no further and decided to complain.  Her previously good English was now crappy Chinglish, and I knew I was on to a loser, and decided to head off and put it down to experience.  

My previous b2b attempts have been 30 minutes boring massage, 3 minutes oily b2b and an embarrassingly quick HE.  But to me, this feels so much better than FS.

However, I still do fancy a great b2b/nuru/tantric experience, where I can be kept on the edge for ages, somewhere in London.  I do prefer ladies less that around 35.  FS is less important than the b2b bit, and if anyone can recommend someone or somewhere, it would be much appreciated!

Don't know what your budget is, but you should try Butterfly Touch. There is a thread on here.

I have seen Emma & Diana, both were very good at Nuru & very friendly. Emma is absolutely stunning in the flesh. I believe Irena is also very good, but I haven't had an opportunity as yet.

The agency is also very good. Quick responses to all queries.

A few days ago I called an establishment (from AW), advertising b2b.  A sweet sounding oriental lady answered and said that for 1 hour it was £100 for basic massage, £20 extra for nuru and £30 extra for FS.  I replied that I'd go "for the works", and she sounded very pleased indeed.

After directing me to fake address initially, I was then given the real address close by.  I walked into a pretty grim looking building, took the delapidated lift to the second floor, and stood in front of a very tired wooden door.  Knocked and was answered by a reasonably pretty oriental lady, who led me in to a very dark room with a bed in the corner.  After handing over my cash, she went away for 5 minutes while I got undressed.  

She came back and started an oily massage.  I said where's the nuru and she said this was nuru, just an alternative form.  Smelled like baby oil to me.  Okay, so I knew this wasn't right, but didn't want to miss out on the soon to come sensual b2b.  She massaged me on and on and on, not at all sensual, and after some indeterminate, but frustratingly long amount of time, she got some bog roll out, and patted and rubbed my back clean of oil.  I was feeling a bit frustrated, but she then asked me to turn over.  "This is it" I thought, a really nice, naked, oily b2b.  Instead, she whipped out a condom, put it on, and started a BJ.  I asked if there was any OWO and she said no, that'd be extra.  Well I hadn't brought any extra cash, so, feeling pretty hacked off let her carry on.  She was quite good at this, and as I was getting close, decided to whip off the johnny, lie on top of her, and rub my dick on her tummy while she cupped it with a hand.  This was the best bit so far, and I soon make a mess of her chest.

Off she went to clean up and came back 5 minutes later.  She asked me if I wanted a shower.  When I asked her what time it was it seemed I'd only managed to drag this session for 30 minutes so far.  She realised I was p-ed off, and offered more massage.  After 10 minutes of the same numbing pounding, I knew this was going no further and decided to complain.  Her previously good English was now crappy Chinglish, and I knew I was on to a loser, and decided to head off and put it down to experience.  

My previous b2b attempts have been 30 minutes boring massage, 3 minutes oily b2b and an embarrassingly quick HE.  But to me, this feels so much better than FS.

However, I still do fancy a great b2b/nuru/tantric experience, where I can be kept on the edge for ages, somewhere in London.  I do prefer ladies less that around 35.  FS is less important than the b2b bit, and if anyone can recommend someone or somewhere, it would be much appreciated!

Wow you should put that in a FR if possible.

But once again anyone who is into Orientals, should check out the Oriental forums before taking a plundge into the unknown.

For £150 you could have chosen the girl you liked the look of, Would have provided everything you were after with a smile on your face.

I personally would have been livid especially if they advertise Nuru then use baby oil without any real body contact.

Was this place in Bayswater (Inverness Terrace)? If not please let people know so they can avoid.