Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
davidofthecity

Bijoux Recommendations

6 posts in this topic

Hi Chaps,

I've been dabbling with various indies at around the £150 mark for a while, with reasonable success, and have now decided to try someone at a higher price-bracket (£250-£400) to see for myself if it makes much difference in terms of looks and/or service. (And anyway, I deserve a treat!)

My requirements are:

-Incall

-British (or 1st language English)

-Under 30yrs old

-GFE + OWO/CIM

I'm very tempted by several of the Bijoux girls, namely Amelia, Lily, Brooke, Olivia & Jasmine. Also Lia Amelia seems to be highly recommended.

Anyone have any insight into which of these might provide the best value/service? Or does anyone have anyone similar to recommend whom I might not have thought of?

Your thoughts would be much appreciated!

I have only seen Lily who I would recommend (and have done so on this forum before now!).  She does fit your requirements and offers an excellent service.  She is good company, a good hostest, a good conversationalist, and passionate in the bedroom, a first-class GFE but with some of the naughtier services available too.  My only hesitation, looking at the pictures of the other ladies you have singled out, is that she might not be the sort of physical specimen you are looking for: she is certainly pretty but not a great beauty; she has a nice slim figure (pics are a fair representation) but not really a centrefold-type figure.  If service is your overriding concern then she would be a good choice; if you wanted to spend the extra cash for a goddess in looks and were less concerned that the service matched then maybe not.

Thanks Dan,

I'm not fussed about a 'centrefold figure' so much, I'm more interested in 'girl-next-door' than 'glamour model', as long as she has a pretty face. Thanks for your recommendation.

D

Hi Chaps,

I've been dabbling with various indies at around the £150 mark for a while, with reasonable success, and have now decided to try someone at a higher price-bracket (£250-£400) to see for myself if it makes much difference in terms of looks and/or service. (And anyway, I deserve a treat!)

My requirements are:

-Incall

-British (or 1st language English)

-Under 30yrs old

-GFE + OWO/CIM

I'm very tempted by several of the Bijoux girls, namely Amelia, Lily, Brooke, Olivia & Jasmine. Also Lia Amelia seems to be highly recommended.

Anyone have any insight into which of these might provide the best value/service? Or does anyone have anyone similar to recommend whom I might not have thought of?

Your thoughts would be much appreciated!

Have only seen Jasmine and Lily, both girls IMHO are great GFE's saw Jasmine as an indie though she chats a lot on here a great girl.

1 person likes this