Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cameronmead

Documentary

5 posts in this topic

Hi Punternet users

I am an anthropology graduate in the UK, putting together a documentary about punters in the UK and Ireland. It's not meant to be a sensationalist film, and I'm not being paid by anyone so there is no political spin. I'm just interested in the topic and there doesn't seem to be a researched, balanced and non-dramatic documentary about men and women who visit prostitutes. 

It would be unpaid, and you can remain anonymous. Filming would begin in mid-december so we could talk before then over email before and set up some limits and questions. 

If you are interested, or would like to chat to me, please email at averageiceland@gmail.com. 

Cameron

yet another one that won't be a true representation of punters or working girls

To save you a lot of fooling about and expense, pop into your local parlour, and for a half hour fee you will learn all you need to know.

You will be researched by your chosen partner, and you will come away feeling very well balanced.

To the original poster.

If this is about research and contributors can be anonymous, why would it be filmed?

People who commission TV tend to want the sensational for commercial reasons. Personally I'd steer clear of any such project and would advise others to.

Why would any client or lady risk themselves to such a project, especially if it was unpaid?

My advice would be give serious consideration to your project and the terms on which you want to progress with it.

1 person likes this

do some research to find out the true level of the industry in the UK.  Too much research has been done my people with an axe to grind -people like the poppy project.

Search on here and find the thread where we discuss how many punters and WG's there are, and think if you can do some real research to answer the questions therin.