Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JustABloke

Deadly Embrace

10 posts in this topic

Here's a scenario I'd be curious to get people's opinions on:

Lady "1" openly offers bareback, with a stipulation that condoms are available if required. She sees a Client "A". Was it bareback? We'll never know... Lady "2" sees Client "A", but does not offer bareback.

Would you be bothered by this, if contemplating seeing Lady "2"?

If you were the lady, would you see Client "A"?

I ask, as BB looks to be on the rise in MK, and with reviews/feedback over on the other site, some bread crumbs are being left...

JaB

Here's a scenario I'd be curious to get people's opinions on:

Lady "1" openly offers bareback, with a stipulation that condoms are available if required. She sees a Client "A". Was it bareback? We'll never know... Lady "2" sees Client "A", but does not offer bareback.

Would you be bothered by this, if contemplating seeing Lady "2"?

If you were the lady, would you see Client "A"?

I ask, as BB looks to be on the rise in MK, and with reviews/feedback over on the other site, some bread crumbs are being left...

JaB

The trouble with this scenario is that you will never know the ID of your WG's previous visitor, nor who he has visited in the recent past.

Similarly, how would lady "2" know who her client had visited before?

If you are worried about the idea you have suggested I would advise you to choose another hobby.

I would imagine that we all avoid ladies who advertise BB, and the only way of being as safe as you can (given that you have chosen to punt) is to use a condom for everything.

2 people like this

How would people know?

That's the "breadcrumb" bit. Over on the other purple site, the feedback system leaves a trail of who has visited who. A lady would know some of her next bookings history, just as the client would know some of hers.

JaB

How would people know?

That's the "breadcrumb" bit. Over on the other purple site, the feedback system leaves a trail of who has visited who. A lady would know some of her next bookings history, just as the client would know some of hers.

JaB

Only if they book through the site.

How would people know?

JaB

Surely if people decide not to leave feed back this system fails.

In any case you would need to be logged in 24/7 and trust that any feedback was posted as soon as the meeting had concluded.

The fact is, as already mentioned, you can only control / rely on factors that are in your hands. So as long as

a) You never go BB

B) the girls you visit never go BB (or at least claim not to)

you will probably minimise your risk quite a bit. The big fear over BB is HIV - most other STIs are curable, except for Hep B (you can be vaccinated) or herpes (not life-threatening, though can be deeply unpleasant). If you are not BBing, your risk of catching HIV through any unprotected sexual activity aside from anal or vaginal penetration is very very low.

If those odds still don't work for you (after all lightning does strike some people), this hobby is indeed not for you.

Yes, the reliability of the feedback system is obviously not 100%, and certainly not the only guarantee. Really, I was curious as to how girls would react if taking a booking from somebody who had been with a known BB provider... given there are limited ways to check.

I really am flabbergasted that there are girls out there who offer BB. My take on this is that the reason they are willing to offer the service, and disregarding the health risks, is because they already have the things you wouldn't want from BB!

JaB

Who knows what goes on, all you can do is look after yourself.

Yes, the reliability of the feedback system is obviously not 100%, and certainly not the only guarantee. Really, I was curious as to how girls would react if taking a booking from somebody who had been with a known BB provider... given there are limited ways to check.

I really am flabbergasted that there are girls out there who offer BB. My take on this is that the reason they are willing to offer the service, and disregarding the health risks, is because they already have the things you wouldn't want from BB!

JaB

Or maybe they think they can make more money out of it.

Personally, I'd rather put my money on a three legged horse than take the chance with a girl who offers BB

some say on aw they prefer unprotected sex.

so you give up punting and go to civvie sex. how do you know who your one night stand has been with, and did they use a condom?

how do you know the girl who says they never do bareback really does sometimes.

and anyone can delete their profile on AW and create a new one, wiping the slate clean.

and i think many non english girls dont know what BB means.  some even have BB ticked then say all penetration is with a condom.  WTF?

I think if you use a comdom you keep the risk reasonable.  If you dont like that risk, find another hobby.  Like wanking.

2 people like this