Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drevil49

Have You Turned Away An Outcall?

15 posts in this topic

From an agency because of bait and switch or not looking like the photo? What was the reaction? Thanks

Nope normally horny by then so not really cared :)

Yes, on rare occasions.  This only happened when the girl looked substantially different to her pics or her appearance and hygine was not as expected.  I suggest if you want to turn a girl away, you do it before she is underessed and you are in bed.  It would be hard to justify asking them to leave then without paying them their full fee. 

I did on one occasion had to ask the girl to leave whilst we were in bed.  Nothing wrong with her but it transpired she had taken drugs and was behaving eratic and forcing to go bareback.  The agency was sympotatic given that I knew and had met the owner.

No but certainly should have done once. Would have been easy enough too. Travelodge, had to go down to the entrance and let the girl in and even though I suspected B&S I was too panicked to turn her away. Big mistake, worst punt ever, lesson learned.

No but certainly should have done once. Would have been easy enough too. Travelodge, had to go down to the entrance and let the girl in and even though I suspected B&S I was too panicked to turn her away. Big mistake, worst punt ever, lesson learned.

It is rather difficult with outcalls, although I guess it is easier if you are meeting someone at a hotel.  In your own home, you would want to avoid issues and the unscrupulous girls know that.

No, I wanted to but I just couldn't do it. It was my first time, I didn't fancy her, nothing happened and the whole thing cost me over a grand.....for a chat that I didn't even enjoy. She was boring!

I just couldn't hurt another women's self esteem. It was an agency so it probably not her fault that she was photoshopped to death. Yeah, I know I'm Sappy!

I just learnt from it and moved on. I now want to deal with independents that have been widely reviewed, hence joining this community.

No.

I've done a few outcalls at home but only if I've met the girl before several times for incalls - too risky otherwise.

Outcalls to hotels is a little bit different but even then you have to disclose your name, so that's a bit risky although I doubt if the girl or tame gorilla waiting in the car outside would want to risk hotel CCTV if making a fuss.

No, I wanted to but I just couldn't do it. It was my first time, I didn't fancy her, nothing happened and the whole thing cost me over a grand.....for a chat that I didn't even enjoy. She was boring!

I just couldn't hurt another women's self esteem. It was an agency so it probably not her fault that she was photoshopped to death. Yeah, I know I'm Sappy!

I just learnt from it and moved on. I now want to deal with independents that have been widely reviewed, hence joining this community.

But she would have realised anyway, wouldn't she? And so her self-esteem would have taken a knock just the same.

Oh my goodness.... I am both surprised and intrigued........ was that a long appointment you booked?  Or an overnight?  

No.

I've done a few outcalls at home but only if I've met the girl before several times for incalls - too risky otherwise.

Outcalls to hotels is a little bit different but even then you have to disclose your name, so that's a bit risky although I doubt if the girl or tame gorilla waiting in the car outside would want to risk hotel CCTV if making a fuss.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. A gentleman once told me he turned away a bait and switch only to get a knock on his hotel room door 15 mins later by 2 of her 'minders'. They left with the full fee.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. A gentleman once told me he turned away a bait and switch only to get a knock on his hotel room door 15 mins later by 2 of her 'minders'. They left with the full fee.

It's a near enough impossible situation, if a punter is naive enough to allow an out call to their home, as some WG's pimp or thug will then know where he lives forevermore. The height of idiocy to let a WG know where you live anyway, in my opinion, whether you're attached or not. Easy for somebody to find out your real name, etc. It need not just be the WG who'd then have that information. Especially stupid to book a girl like that who you'd never seen before.

As for the hotel scenario you illustrated, he appears to have panicked. Firstly, I wouldn't have answered the door to them and secondly, I would've called the hotel staff and or police, if there was trouble. I could easily deny I never knew them and what are two pimps going to say to the police or hotel staff? I've rejected a women visiting hotels, simply on the basis of looking through the spy hole first and if they were bait and switches, simply not answering the door or telling them they have the wrong number. Another time, I've paid their travel money and a small 'loss of earnings fee'. Said they weren't for me.

Where does this sympathy for damaging a woman's self esteem come from? This is a business transaction. People often confuse the two on forums. If it's a bait and switch, they're party to ripping you off and are liars anyway. I doubt anybody would be crying after they've taken your cash. If you change your mind and think that they're not for you, this is just as legitimate as the WG having the freedom to decide if she wants to go through with the booking or withhold certain services.

Edited by drzhivago
4 people like this

Oh my goodness.... I am both surprised and intrigued........ was that a long appointment you booked?  Or an overnight?

Hi Lynn, It was 3 hours. The rest of the cost was the 5* hotel room and the Champers I pre ordered before she arrived. I now book two hours and it don't order the extras until she arrives!

Mr Bloom, I know you are right, but because I don't know all the circumstances I just chalked it up to experience. And, luckily I'm a quick study!

Dr zhivago I understand your argument and if wouldn't blame anyone for asking her to leave. It was my first time and I decided to let it slide and learn from it. I prefer out calls so perhaps I need to think about my strategy I case it happens again!

From an agency because of bait and switch or not looking like the photo? What was the reaction? Thanks

I have years ago from my hotel when i did punt through Agencies, something i wouldnt do again as they charge ridiculous to me prices in London. Nowadays i only do Incalls as Outcalls break my basic security. The reaction was the usual with lying bad WGs, verbal abuse.

It's a near enough impossible situation, if a punter is naive enough to allow an out call to their home, as some WG's pimp or thug will then know where he lives forevermore. The height of idiocy to let a WG know where you live anyway, in my opinion, whether you're attached or not. Easy for somebody to find out your real name, etc. It need not just be the WG who'd then have that information. Especially stupid to book a girl like that who you'd never seen before.

As for the hotel scenario you illustrated, he appears to have panicked. Firstly, I wouldn't have answered the door to them and secondly, I would've called the hotel staff and or police, if there was trouble. I could easily deny I never knew them and what are two pimps going to say to the police or hotel staff? I've rejected a women visiting hotels, simply on the basis of looking through the spy hole first and if they were bait and switches, simply not answering the door or telling them they have the wrong number. Another time, I've paid their travel money and a small 'loss of earnings fee'. Said they weren't for me.

Where does this sympathy for damaging a woman's self esteem come from? This is a business transaction. People often confuse the two on forums. If it's a bait and switch, they're party to ripping you off and are liars anyway. I doubt anybody would be crying after they've taken your cash. If you change your mind and think that they're not for you, this is just as legitimate as the WG having the freedom to decide if she wants to go through with the booking or withhold certain services.

Indeed, these are scumbags and the WG is complicit with scumbags at the very least IF working of her own free will. I require what was agreed when i booked, a good honest service, i stick to my end of the deal EVERY time with honest WGs, ensuring i have the agreed cash and am clean, i expect the same courtesy in return.