Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ashman84

Amazing Deep Rimming

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a lady who is good and loves rimming...giving? Really deep and intense? I've been rimmed by Thai Suzy before (not sure where she's vanished) and it was quite some experience, deep, sloppy she used spit and very full on!

Age, race, not an issue, London or South East...willing to travel

Your advice and recommendations are appreciated guys!

Ash

"notts.anal.babe." comes highly recommended. I have not seen her.

She is based in Nottm, but tours London now and then. You just missed her last week.

Anikasecret comes highly recommended although I have never seen her. Tammyswallow loves rimming. It's not really intense in that she will tongue fuck your arse (apologies for crudeness) but she will go deep if requested and gladly give you a prolonged session.

Anikasecret comes highly recommended although I have never seen her.

Anika is fantastic, a first-class WG and just a bundle of sexual energy, and she loves rimming and anal play on guys generally but I wouldn't describe her rimming technique as deep so maybe not the right lady for ashman.

I recommend horsewoman from AW. She's over in Basildon, and will pick you up from the station if you need to go by train. 

Anika is fantastic, a first-class WG and just a bundle of sexual energy, and she loves rimming and anal play on guys generally but I wouldn't describe her rimming technique as deep so maybe not the right lady for ashman.

Thanks for this mate, appreciated!

What are her oral skills like? Cheers

Anikasecret comes highly recommended although I have never seen her. Tammyswallow loves rimming. It's not really intense in that she will tongue fuck your arse (apologies for crudeness) but she will go deep if requested and gladly give you a prolonged session.

Love it when you're all on fours, face down and the girl alternates between rimming you, licking your balls and sucking you off. Amazing!

Try Lisa 32ff on aw does it very well and very deep.

I asked this bird from Thailand if she was up for a bit of Rimming so she duly went and got her Swimming Costume!   :D

Mature Hungarian 'Sandra Dirty' (see AW) gave me almost an hour's non-stop rimming for £60 the first time (out of three) that I saw her. Not necessarily the prettiest but certainly amongst the dirtiest (and cheapest) I've been with. When I say dirty I don't mean that she isn't clean or showered - she is. Friendly woman eager to please but only very basic English. Situated on the Haringay Ladder when I saw her around Christmas.