Jonnybgood

Lyndsey Love And Friends.

6 posts in this topic

Anyone seen Lyndsey or one of her flatmates recently, if so are they still at the flat in the middle of the council estate, with the outside stairs at the end of the block.

I fancy seeing Emma, one of the flat mates, but not if they are at the same address. I saw Lyndsey in the summer of last year and previous to that 3 other girls at the same place. Last time I was there it was mid-day and there was plenty of foot traffic about plus half a dozen young lads hanging about the block opposite, who seemed to be keeping an eye on the door to the flat. You can feel a bit uncomfortable and exposed waiting on the threshold for the door to be answered.

I tried to book Emma a couple of months ago but she was busy so she recommended me to try Bridget. Honestly she wasn't my type at all, a couple of sizes too big for me. Her service was good enough though. No problems with anyone hanging around the entrance etc. I've seen Lyndsey a couple of times and haven't seen anyone hanging about. 

I tried to book Emma a couple of months ago but she was busy so she recommended me to try Bridget. Honestly she wasn't my type at all, a couple of sizes too big for me. Her service was good enough though. No problems with anyone hanging around the entrance etc. I've seen Lyndsey a couple of times and haven't seen anyone hanging about.

Still the same place then, I will give it a miss.

Thanks.

I saw Lyndsey several months ago - just did not click, but good body, but vanilla services... asked her to dress sexy for me - she did not make any attempt so a downhill path from there really ... I would not go back.

There have been a few reports of Lindsay acting a little strange.

When I saw her - the service was so matter of fact that it had a deflating effect ('okay we kiss but now what we do?'). That and she kept complaining about having had to wake up early (noon appointment).

Damn I wish I saw this thread earlier. Normally check on here before I go on a punt but for some reason it didn't cross my mind.

So I saw Bridget an hour ago. Looked tasty from the profile and promised the world. As mentioned above, she's decidedly bigger than her photos. Not a deal breaker as she still seemed attractive.

Sadly that's the only positive I can give. There was zero affection whatsoever.No effort. She just lay there. Oh I also tried to start with some roleplay (in her prefs) and when I suggested I'd play the part of her boss disciplining her, she just looked at me and laughed, in a kind of, "Oh God do we really have to" kind of way.

So after a really unexciting couple of minutes attempting that, I gave up and we got on to the bed. Once there she did nothing. No attempt to stimulate or excite me. It was just utterly hollow.

I believe I managed an erection for all of two minutes the whole time I was there. The rest I just tried to make the most of it but gave up with 15 minutes left.