Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helmsdale

Romanian Wg Stabbed To Death In Barking/ilford

14 posts in this topic

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/news/ilford_lane_murder_police_release_cctv_images_of_man_they_want_to_trace_1_2963878

Very sad news.  The victim in other reports has been described as a prostitute. I don't recognise her off AW and the street she was stabbed in supposedly has a problem with street walkers, though I never seen any myself in this street when I have walked home late at night.

That is horrible. I wonder what made the attacker stab her in the middle of the street; doesn't really look like it's a case of theft from the information given. As a fellow Romanian that's very disheartening to hear.

Sofia,

As a fellow human being this is disheartening to hear.

http://www.ilfordrecorder.co.uk/news/news/ilford_lane_murder_police_release_cctv_images_of_man_they_want_to_trace_1_2963878

Very sad news.  The victim in other reports has been described as a prostitute. I don't recognise her off AW and the street she was stabbed in supposedly has a problem with street walkers, though I never seen any myself in this street when I have walked home late at night.

Yes very sad. I hope they catch the murderer asap and he is put away for the rest of his miserable life.

Incredibly sad.  Barking is fairly near to home for me and a huge amount of Romanian girls have set up business there.  It doesn't have a great reputation unfortunately due to frequent bait and switch, as well as unpleasant pimps being quite common.  Could be a turf war thing who knows but some poor young woman has lost her life.

I totally abhor any violence, and cannot understand how a human being can harm another.

I hope they find him quickly and lock him up for a very long time, and I hope that he has a really bad time in jail, fearing every hour that revenge may be around the next corner. 

1 person likes this

this has been very under reported....first I have heard of it.   Terribly shocking.

One sick bastard the rope would be to good for him.

May Mariana Popa RIP 

RIP..very sad. Barking is an area Ive punted in previously, you can find quite cheap but excellent VFM girls there however parts of the area are getting worse and worse ...after this tragic incident it does make you think twice.

This was over 3 weeks ago, is there any news from locals if the police have discovered any evidence?

Sorry to hear.

I never heard about this until just now when I noticed this post.