l0lfish

In Call Bookings

20 posts in this topic

Hi

I am just a bit curious on how in call overnight bookings would typically work. I am thinking if i'm going somewhere I haven't been before, It would be hard to arrange food and such for a night. Is this typically something that the SPs who offers overnight in calls assists with? They have a place close by where they prefer to eat? 

Also, anyone have experience with duo overnight booking? Is it something you would recommend? Is overnight booking something you should wait with until you are a bit more experienced punter, or something okay to do as a first punt?

Thanks for any advice.

J

Communication with the lady would be my first step to find what is on offer.

Hi

I am just a bit curious on how in call overnight bookings would typically work. I am thinking if i'm going somewhere I haven't been before, It would be hard to arrange food and such for a night. Is this typically something that the SPs who offers overnight in calls assists with? They have a place close by where they prefer to eat? 

Also, anyone have experience with duo overnight booking? Is it something you would recommend? Is overnight booking something you should wait with until you are a bit more experienced punter, or something okay to do as a first punt?

Thanks for any advice.

J

I would get a few punts under your belt before trying to do an overnight.

I would get a few punts under your belt before trying to do an overnight.

Thanks for reply. I was kinda expecting that, But since I am not from the UK, and only planning to visit, i kinda want to experience as much as i can. therefor considering an overnight booking. But I guess i will just have to return to the UK again :)

Thanks for reply. I was kinda expecting that, But since I am not from the UK, and only planning to visit, i kinda want to experience as much as i can. therefor considering an overnight booking. But I guess i will just have to return to the UK again :)

We shall be glad to welcome you back to these shores. Would you care to tell us where you are from, and what the scene is like there?

We shall be glad to welcome you back to these shores. Would you care to tell us where you are from, and what the scene is like there?

I am originally from Scandinavia, but currently located overseas. To be honest, i have no idea how the scene is here. Because of some personal things, It haven't been of any interest here. I am planning to return to Scandinavia, and stop by the UK. Hopefully more than once.

Hi

Thanks for any advice.

J

I don't think an overnight is a good idea for your first punt if for no other reason than you'll have no clue whether you get along ok with the lady. An overnight booking will inevitably involve some down time and if you find you don't get along too well it could be an expensive mistake.

If you're only in the uk for a short time, try seeing a couple of different wg's, maybe one in the evening and one in the morning. See how it goes and if you find a lady you click with, book her for the overnight next time.

1 person likes this

I don't think an overnight is a good idea for your first punt if for no other reason than you'll have no clue whether you get along ok with the lady. An overnight booking will inevitably involve some down time and if you find you don't get along too well it could be an expensive mistake.

If you're only in the uk for a short time, try seeing a couple of different wg's, maybe one in the evening and one in the morning. See how it goes and if you find a lady you click with, book her for the overnight next time.

Yeah, I'm starting to see that overnight might not be the best idea. Hopefully something i will be able to try later on then :)

1 person likes this

I agree with the advice given, even though as a married bloke I could not really indulge in an overnight. Not that I would wish to actually.

From a commercial standpoint I'd really want to be totally comfortable with the lady concerned. Thus if you were less than comfortable I'd well avoid an overnight experience, much as it might seem attractive at first blush.

My advice is to take you're pleasures in the evening and then retire to your pit satisfied - and if not fully satisfied - have a good wank and forget the rest as you enjoy a good English breakfast at 7.30.

I can imagine having an overnighter with one of the SPs I have got to know very well.

Otherwise I would feel very awkward - and be mad as hell if I slept for most of the time...

Hi

Thanks for any advice.

J

In terms of pure economics an evening punt followed by a good night's sleep followed by a lunchtime punt the next day would make far more sense.

2 people like this

In terms of pure economics an evening punt followed by a good night's sleep followed by a lunchtime punt the next day would make far more sense.

I agree also. Generally overnights I've had have taken the shape of sex, dinner, more sex, sleep and then sex in the morning.  An evening punt, followed by a good nights sleep on ones own, followed by a punt the next day during the late morning is more sense and is cheaper.  Unless you are energetic and happen on the rare lady that is willing and wants to have sex during the night.

As an s.p I wouldn't personally want to do an overnighter with a gent I had not met before although I appreciate some ladies are o.k with it.Its alot of money and time to spend if you do not click.Typically though incall or outcall food wise you would go out somewhere for food.Overnights and what you do on one is not hard to arrange just communicate.Some ladies for example might cook dinner as part of their overnighter deal.On the whole though I would advise approaching an overnighter with a lady you have already seen and feel comfortable with.

1 person likes this

Thanks for all the replies. I think its safe to say that an overnight booking is out of the question for now, you have me convinced. And also as mentioned, evening punt and then an morning punt the next day, is as good as an overnight punt, just cheaper. If i find myself with a regular in the future, it will most likely be something i will try, but we will see what time brings.  

As an s.p I wouldn't personally want to do an overnighter with a gent I had not met before although I appreciate some ladies are o.k with it.Its alot of money and time to spend if you do not click.Typically though incall or outcall food wise you would go out somewhere for food.Overnights and what you do on one is not hard to arrange just communicate.Some ladies for example might cook dinner as part of their overnighter deal.On the whole though I would advise approaching an overnighter with a lady you have already seen and feel comfortable with.

Home cooked dinner doesn't sound bad at all for an overnighter! Is this something you do?  :D I must find someone who offers this!

Home cooked dinner doesn't sound bad at all for an overnighter! Is this something you do?  :D I must find someone who offers this!

I'll happily cook a good dinner but I don't offer any form of sex!! :D

Lol no not unless you want good poisoning.Guys are welcome to cook for me though.
1 person likes this

Lol no not unless you want good poisoning.Guys are welcome to cook for me though.

I guess that would be better then food poisoning!!

Sorry to be picky but it made me laugh out loud! :D

Thanks for all the replies. I think its safe to say that an overnight booking is out of the question for now, you have me convinced. And also as mentioned, evening punt and then an morning punt the next day, is as good as an overnight punt, just cheaper. If i find myself with a regular in the future, it will most likely be something i will try, but we will see what time brings.

I think you've made the right choice given your circumstances. There are differing opinions on overnights generally, I'm actually a fan - providing it's with the right wg. To know that you would need to have met and know you get along well of course. . It isn't something I'd do often but can honestly say the last overnight I had was by far my favourite punting experience to date.

I'll happily cook a good dinner but I don't offer any form of sex!! :D

Is that a dinner invitation for when i visit the UK?  :D

I haven't heard about the fetish "good poisoning". Sounds interesting, so dinner it is! ;)

1 person likes this