worldpunter

The One Hundred And Eighty Four Day Bangkok Trip Report .

174 posts in this topic

No Milk Today  , ..........    Herman's Hermits   ,

======================================

WTF . The house is empty everyone seems to be away .And there's no milk in the fridge . You travel half way around the world on a door to door 24 hour trek to find an empty fridge .

And the housemaid is no-where to be seen , only to find out this morning that my 7 day a week housemaid has been reduced to a 3 hours a week housemaid now I am out of contract .

An ironing board stares me in the face as I enter the kitchen . I think we are going to become good friends . 

I rise at 6 am local time to find a kitten out on my terrace. I open the windows to let him / her in .   And there's no milk in the fridge .  The kitten leaves the way it came in when he / she wasn't offered breakfast .

Even the kitten has deserted me . And that's the closest I can get to thai pussy on day one .

Luckily there's 183 days left ..........

Welcome to Bangkok.  Hopefully you have now sorted the Pussy and Milk issues.  A bit overcast today but hopefully will clear up.

No Milk Today  , ..........    Herman's Hermits   ,

======================================

WTF . The house is empty everyone seems to be away .And there's no milk in the fridge . You travel half way around the world on a door to door 24 hour trek to find an empty fridge .

And the housemaid is no-where to be seen , only to find out this morning that my 7 day a week housemaid has been reduced to a 3 hours a week housemaid now I am out of contract .

An ironing board stares me in the face as I enter the kitchen . I think we are going to become good friends . 

I rise at 6 am local time to find a kitten out on my terrace. I open the windows to let him / her in .   And there's no milk in the fridge .  The kitten leaves the way it came in when he / she wasn't offered breakfast .

Even the kitten has deserted me . And that's the closest I can get to thai pussy on day one .

Luckily there's 183 days left ..........

London is incredibly boring without you, WP.  We're all counting the days until you return - 183, you say? - well, at least you have found a way to avoid winter. :huh:

Kitty of London is still in Thailand.

She won't be cheap compared with the locals but you might decide that it's too good a chance to miss...

C

Back on my feet again  , ........... The Foundations  ,

============================================

I had my phone switched off .I was determined to get in the room this time . A year ago I was looking through the menu in reception when I took a call  and was invited to a dinner on Ratchada .

This was Pink massage  on soi 24 / 1 next door almost to EZ with Addicts to the left into another sub soi .

2,200 for a one hour oil massage with sex , a bit expensive maybe but no turning back now . I told the young lady on reception that I liked 'em tiny and young , she suggested Pond . I jumped in .

Pond came down the stairs wearing a thai smile and denim shorts and a pale blue top with a bra underneath . She wore blue panties the letters LOVE on the back but I never noticed that until she was dressing after the action.

I was offered a drink in the room and was hit for 60 baht for iced coffee. The room was small [ she had tried to upsell me to the VIP room but I declined ] Interesting , there was a wooden oval shaped tub in the corner behind a curtain . The curtain was torn in the bottom right hand corner . These things matter , you know .

It was a soapy assisted shower with both of us under the warm water. Pond looked lovely naked , not an ounce of fat on her , small cutest titties and a tuft of hair over her coochie koo . I started to wish I had chosen an older fat one , as I knew I wouldn't last long with this 22 year old cutie  .

How right I was . On the bed a quick oil massage and when Pond went on to a ball massage  I felt the mercury rising in my 8 days out of action thermometer .

Pond put the condom on with her mouth and I pulled her head right down . No , OWO I'm afraid  but ok as I would have finished too fast anyway . I pulled her up my body and she licked my nipples as she squatted over my thermometer . It was 33 degrees out in the soi  and about 42 inside as I entered her . Then she started to work with her pussy sliding over my hardness untill I came in the cowgirl position. I didn't last long as I predicted , the firmness of her tight young skin got the better of me .

Another shared shower to finish off and I had to leave her behind as I stepped back into the busy soi  .

I could maybe make something of her on a second visit but I just haven't got the time  . Only 180 days left  .

1 person likes this

looked lovely naked , not an ounce of fat on her , small cutest titties and a tuft of hair over her coochie koo . I

Hmmm.  Reminds me very much of someone who lives a great deal nearer to SW London.  Better check my 'to do' list!  :P

Tiggy, your "to do" list should probably be headed by a "don't"   --- i.e. don't wait till January.  Hop on the next flight.  If I could I would be right behind you, but the wicked witch of the east beckons and duty calls.  (Maybe I could say I am going on a research trip with a SEAsian investment guru.)

WP, your dip in the Pond brings back so many memories of days of yore.  I am sitting in front of the laptop with a stupid smile on my face. 

I trust that WP has a full list of hits with which to start each daily post. I would hate him to run out after 20 weeks or so.

I trust that WP has a full list of hits with which to start each daily post. I would hate him to run out after 20 weeks or so.

I wouldn't worry about WP;  I'm sure he has all bases covered.

The First Cut is the Deepest ,............... P.P. Arnold   ,

=============================================

She turned up 30 minutes late but she had called me to say that she was on her way . This was my first venture in online internet dating and I didn't know what to expect . We met at the BTS , Thong Lo . She wanted to eat japanese food for the first time  . I wanted to eat pussy .

I had her pics on screen so I picked her out of the lunchtime crowd . She ran at me with open arms , smiles and lots of contact , holding onto my arm , taking my hand  . Things looked good .

Another one in denim cut off shorts so I was able to check out her legs . She hadn't bothered to iron her blouse that morning . We both had housemaid problems , she didn't have one , mine was rarely seen . 

We struggled with her poor English over a lunch that she ate like she really needed it . I paid the bill . She suggested after lunch we go to somewhere nearby where she lived . I was eager . We took a cab . It seemed like forever . She lives alone , in my mind I'm already relaxing on her sofa while she is dropping grapes into my open mouth.

It wasn't like that though , we ended up riding bicycles around a park . I was going round in circles . We took some photos . Her legs looked good astride the bike . I was a bit wobbly on two wheels and should have been riding her not the bicycle .

My heart was broken back in the cab when she asked me would  I be ok to get back home alone and the cab drops her at her rooms .

I asked her could I see her again being a sucker for punishment . She says ok  but she's only free on Mondays . That's fine I reply . I have a busy week ahead with only 179 days left . She will be my Monday girl  and I won't give up on her , she's worth investing more time on  .

She will be my Monday girl  and I won't give up on her , she's worth investing more time on  .

How much more time have you got?  It's later than you think! :P 

Catch us if you can  , ................ Dave Clark Five 

===========================================

Yesterday , while walking in a busy main street close to home I noticed out on the pavement a big mouse trap , loaded with yummies , tied to a long piece of string going back into a shop .

It reminded me of what I like about this country , the lack of over the top safety conditions we have in the UK .

Here on an open pavement was a mouse trap sprung open , ready to snap at the toes of an unsuspecting person passing by wearing open toed sandals. I stopped to observe . At the other end of the string was the seated shopkeeper ready to pull in his captive when he heard the squeal of forthcoming death.

I looked in at the shopkeeper and he looked out at me  . We exchanged smiles. A bit like fishing really .  I didn't stay long enough to see if he caught anything , but sure he would , or he wouldn't bother to set the trap and wait .

I had to get along to Soi 33 ...........

Catch us if you can  , ................ Dave Clark Five 

===========================================

Yesterday , while walking in a busy main street close to home I noticed out on the pavement a big mouse trap , loaded with yummies , tied to a long piece of string going back into a shop .

It reminded me of what I like about this country , the lack of over the top safety conditions we have in the UK .

Here on an open pavement was a mouse trap sprung open , ready to snap at the toes of an unsuspecting person passing by wearing open toed sandals. I stopped to observe . At the other end of the string was the seated shopkeeper ready to pull in his captive when he heard the squeal of forthcoming death.

I looked in at the shopkeeper and he looked out at me  . We exchanged smiles. A bit like fishing really .  I didn't stay long enough to see if he caught anything , but sure he would , or he wouldn't bother to set the trap and wait .

I had to get along to Soi 33 ...........

I suspect your visit to Soi 33 was nothing to shout about.  Was it a visit to Akane?

I suspect your visit to Soi 33 was nothing to shout about.  Was it a visit to Akane?

Alas, the 'artist bars' are a mere shadow of their former glory these days. :(

Alas, the 'artist bars' are a mere shadow of their former glory these days. :(

Yes, none of the bars there seem appealing.

Akane however does provide a specialized service and remains very popular :)   Man, how do these girls do it?  Tongue in cheek :)

Kitty of London is still in Thailand.

She won't be cheap compared with the locals but you might decide that it's too good a chance to miss...

C

That is going down the memory lane.  I wonder how old she is now.

Yes, none of the bars there seem appealing.

Akane however does provide a specialized service and remains very popular :)   Man, how do these girls do it?  Tongue in cheek :)

Tongue where? :eek:

Amsterdam  ,................. Scott Walker  ,

===================================

"  you very good with tongue  , you  "   says Hom  , not to be confused with Aom my Monday girl .

"  I can do better if you just stop moving around "  , I reply  

Earlier I'd checked her over in the bar before going upstairs , that's the good thing about being with my Thai friend , they have to respond to requests .

" no hair  on legs , used to be hair , now no  "

" under arm same ,same no hair and here no hair  "  , she says pointing down at her pussy .

I have to take a look. She pretends to be shy allowing me to lift her dress and pull out her panties to peek inside at her smooth , shaven baby pussy . The waitress's passing by with drinks don't bat an eyelid , all in a nights work seeing custma  inspecting goods  .

We are in Amsterdam  , Dingdang road  , that's in BKK not Holland  . 3,200 for a 90 mins  with Hom for a soapy massage . Hom is a 21 year old from chiang mai one of about 25 girls in the bar this Tuesday night . In my mind I had her picked out of the line . She's the one fourth from the right .

My friend, asks the papasan seated with us for a recommendation for me knowing the type I go for .

" the fourth one on the right , in the front row , "  says Papa  " the one with the black heels  "

Deal done .  My friend didn't take a girl tonight . A bit like being in a betting shop and not having a bet when you don't see anything you fancy . I can understand that .

" I can be with you and your friend  ?  "  , says Hom .    I have to tell her my friend will sit this one out prefering to have a drink and watch TV when we get up in the private suite  .

" ok  let's go   , we go shower , come  ,come    , says Hom  ............................

Oh yes Amsterdam soapy on Dindang, they still got Penthouse models there?

Hom is from Chiang Mai, so the light skinned type that Asians prefer, I too like them as well as the Isaan girls.

Teenage Dirtbag  , ................. Wheatus  ,

=======================================

I knew I hadn't got much chance with her the way she turned up for our second date .   Back from excersise  , an off white sweatband holding her hair back , a support bandage on her right knee , no make up , the false eyelashes gone , dirty trainers on her feet . 

She says she hadn't showered and was sweaty . I wanted to lick her all over .

My chances looked slim , she tucked into another dinner . We were out at some god-forsaken suburb of Bangkok . Bang Na , down the line past Bearing . A bit out of my area .    I looked at her over the dinner table and thought I better dump her , just on the way she presented herself on our second date .

I threw in the odd line that I was going down to Pattaya and had a hotel booked and if she wanted she could come along .

She opened her phone , checked the calendar according to the dates I gave her .

"  Yes ,  I come   "  , she replied .

I chocked on my sliced roast pork  and had to take a swig of beer to bring me round ......    

Bon Chance, mon ami.  It could be the time of your life…...

Bon Chance, mon ami.  It could be the time of your life…...

I doubt WP is old enough to remember her but I'm sure that YOU do - his new squeeze sounds a bit to me like 'Moonbeam McSwine' from Li'l Abner.

Ah, memories of our golden youth! :P

Teenage Dirtbag  , ................. Wheatus  ,

=======================================

I knew I hadn't got much chance with her the way she turned up for our second date .   Back from excersise  , an off white sweatband holding her hair back , a support bandage on her right knee , no make up , the false eyelashes gone , dirty trainers on her feet . 

She says she hadn't showered and was sweaty . I wanted to lick her all over .

My chances looked slim , she tucked into another dinner . We were out at some god-forsaken suburb of Bangkok . Bang Na , down the line past Bearing . A bit out of my area .    I looked at her over the dinner table and thought I better dump her , just on the way she presented herself on our second date .

I threw in the odd line that I was going down to Pattaya and had a hotel booked and if she wanted she could come along .

She opened her phone , checked the calendar according to the dates I gave her .

"  Yes ,  I come   "  , she replied .

I chocked on my sliced roast pork  and had to take a swig of beer to bring me round ......    

You can look forward to few days of teasing, drooling after all the local talent and no sex.

I doubt WP is old enough to remember her but I'm sure that YOU do - his new squeeze sounds a bit to me like 'Moonbeam McSwine' from Li'l Abner.

Ah, memories of our golden youth! :P

OMG, Tiggy, I hope not!  He will then be like the character from the same strip who had the perpetual raincloud over his head.  I think it was Joe BPMRJSTK, or something similar.