Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunderbolt69

Zoe At Silk And Stockings In Harrow

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone seen zoe recently? Im sure it is the same zoe from 7 or 8 years ago. In all honesty she was the best shag I have ever had! She is along way away in harrow so any help will do before I travel. She used to work in golders green barnet and enfield if that helps

The pics they've got of her on the website are fake. If you do a reverse image search it's of a playboy shoot.

Same as Lana on their website, unless Adriana Lima has found herself on hard times.

Yup, the Nisha I saw was a close approximation to the pictures. It could have been Nisha in the pictures but something tells me not.

prin

I have been thinking about seeing Nisha for a while.  Would you recommend her?

Yup, the Nisha I saw was a close approximation to the pictures. It could have been Nisha in the pictures but something tells me not.

its definately nisha (aka cindy c) in those pics!! (i should know lol) no idea about any of the others as ive not seen any of them , but its strange if they are using fake pictures as they usually don't at silk and stockings!

Thurson, yes if you like petite ladies (with enhanced breasts), but please note Nisha is probably at least 10 yrs older than stated in her description and unlikely to be Indian, probably from Pakistan orgin. Nisha was a GFE, but the time we had together was shorten at the start and end. Due to the cost I would not consider another appointment.

hollywood2nite, I can't really tell from the pictures if it is Nisha or not since the face is masked but the skin tone and hair texture is wrong.

The pics they've got of her on the website are fake. If you do a reverse image search it's of a playboy shoot.

Same as Lana on their website, unless Adriana Lima has found herself on hard times.

Sorry if I'm being thick but how do you do a reverse image search?

This is the same Zoe that worked here a few years ago.

They have been using fake pics for years.

The pic's of Diana, Jasmine and Nisha are of someone else. 

I have seen all 3 and the girl you see will be completely different to the pic's.

I would only recommened Diana who I have seen quite a few time.  She is tall attractive blonde with a nice size 10 figure and very friendly.

This is the same Zoe that worked here a few years ago.

They have been using fake pics for years.

The pic's of Diana, Jasmine and Nisha are of someone else. 

I have seen all 3 and the girl you see will be completely different to the pic's.

I would only recommened Diana who I have seen quite a few time.  She is tall attractive blonde with a nice size 10 figure and very friendly.

can't speak of any of the others as never seen them but the nisha pics are her , yes they may be photoshopped somewhat as most are these days , if any of you have actually seen her she actually wears those same red or grey dresses thats in those very photos , skin tone may be altered somewhat , but it is her!