Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrUU

You See Blood, What Do You Do

43 posts in this topic

Alright, don't flame me.

You're mid punt, you switch positions and you notice the smallest streak/spec of blood on the tip of the condom, it's on the outside. Not enough to suggest wound, cut or tear (though you don't know).  

What do you do?  

I thought she was close to her period (this was her first punt of the day, so wasnt like she had over done things), I told her and she checked herself. She said we could carry on but I couldn't get it up (subconcious defence mechanism maybe) despite her giving me a consolation blow job to get back in the mood...

Any other industry I'd ask for my money back.

Edited by MrUU

The only other industry I can think of is the NHS, where services are free to all.

1 person likes this

I thought she was close to her period (this was her first punt of the day, so wasnt like she had over done things), I told her and she checked herself. She said we could carry on but I couldn't get it up (subconcious defence mechanism maybe) despite her giving me a consolation blow job to get back in the mood...

Defense against what, exactly? You're perfectly safe wearing a condom, so the issue seems to be your disgust of women's bodily functions. We can't always predict accurately when our period is going to start, so the only way to avoid repetition of the "problem" is not to have penetrative sex. Maybe stick with blow jobs or hand relief?

2 people like this

I meant in as much as I got half a punt, half the paid for time and there was no happy ending.

NHS isn't free, it's a misconception.  Services are paid for through taxes.

Defense against what, exactly? You're perfectly safe wearing a condom, so the issue seems to be your disgust of women's bodily functions. We can't always predict accurately when our period is going to start, so the only way to avoid repetition of the "problem" is not to have penetrative sex. Maybe stick with blow jobs or hand relief?

Oh for Fuck sake, here we go, I didn't want to continue having sex with a prostitute because I saw blood on my condom, attributed that to my subconscious and suddenly I have a disgust of womens bodily functions. You must be delightful at parties.

When I have sex I don't expect to see blood, though it can happen.  During a punt I'm inclined not to continue.  In a relationship, I'll happily have sex bareback on her period, assuming we've been tested.

1 person likes this

I meant in as much as I got half a punt, half the paid for time and there was no happy ending.

Not entirely her fault, she's looked around for the source of the blood, there's nothing obvious and if she genuine can't find the source not necessarily your fault if you are squeamish.

I remember an incident when there was blood on my thigh, checked everywhere and none of us could find any cut or anything else. It was bright red blood and there was no trace in my vagina. If 'spotting' there won't just be one isolated drop of blood, there'll be further evidence inside. Remember spotting can occur between periods and it's just one of those things. Still not a clue where it came from so we carried on. Another time a bloke had a scabby knee which got rubbed on my duvet and started bleeding. Didn't put either of us off. I've also had several adult males cope with seeing evidence of spotting or start of a period (mine and those of many other women are not predictable).

You are dealing with human bodies with it's associated fluids and general randomness. Some people are squeamish but as Smiths often says punting (and in fact sex) is not for the squeamish.

2 people like this

You got half a punt because your cock deflated you were so grossed out. I'm sure lots of men are in the same boat. Not sure what the solution is. Some ancient tribes made their women live in the forest while they were menstruating - I had hoped we had made some progress since then...

1 person likes this

You got half a punt because your cock deflated you were so grossed out. I'm sure lots of men are in the same boat. Not sure what the solution is. Some ancient tribes made their women live in the forest while they were menstruating - I had hoped we had made some progress since then...

I struggle to understunderstand what your issue is.  I saw blood on a punt and was put off. People get put off sex for all manner of reasons, it doesn't mean we are <insert gender> haters, perhaps you should just eat that chip resting on your shoulder. I didn't treat her with disrespect.  In fact I thought it was in fact polite and respectful to point it out and not just carry on incase she was bleeding and didn't realise.

Not entirely her fault, she's looked around for the source of the blood, there's nothing obvious and if she genuine can't find the source not necessarily your fault if you are squeamish.

I remember an incident when there was blood on my thigh, checked everywhere and none of us could find any cut or anything else. It was bright red blood and there was no trace in my vagina. If 'spotting' there won't just be one isolated drop of blood, there'll be further evidence inside. Remember spotting can occur between periods and it's just one of those things. Still not a clue where it came from so we carried on. Another time a bloke had a scabby knee which got rubbed on my duvet and started bleeding. Didn't put either of us off. I've also had several adult males cope with seeing evidence of spotting or start of a period (mine and those of many other women are not predictable).

You are dealing with human bodies with it's associated fluids and general randomness. Some people are squeamish but as Smiths often says punting (and in fact sex) is not for the squeamish.

I actually didn't consider spotting and actually feel much better about this, I won't lie, there was a little bit of worry on my part. Thanks.

Edited by MrUU
2 people like this

I struggle to understunderstand what your issue is.  I saw blood on a punt and was put off. People get put off sex for all manner of reasons, it doesn't mean we are <insert gender> haters, perhaps you should just eat that chip resting on your shoulder. I didn't treat her with disrespect.  In fact I thought it was in fact polite and respectful to point it out and not just carry on incase she was bleeding and didn't realise.

I actually didn't consider spotting and actually feel much better about this, I won't lie, there was a little bit of worry on my part. Thanks.

What was your worry?

I suspect it's the 'I should have gotten a refund' comment which has caused the strong reaction.

2 people like this

What was your worry?

I suspect it's the 'I should have gotten a refund' comment which has caused the strong reaction.

Yes - MrUU couldn't finish the punt not the lady he was seeing - i.e. as the customer he decided not to continue (albeit subconsciously) - that's not a basis for a refund in any industry.

Its obvious. Call Opus Dei and have her commissioned as a holy relic.

1 person likes this

Alright, don't flame me.

You're mid punt, you switch positions and you notice the smallest streak/spec of blood on the tip of the condom, it's on the outside. Not enough to suggest wound, cut or tear (though you don't know).  

What do you do?  

I once saw a guy in an hotel.  he was tall.. about 6'5" and his feet were a size 15  (I asked).

He had the biggest willy I have ever seen and he fucked me hard and caused me to scream out in pain.  When he withdrew there was blood everywhere........  I was not on my period - he had caused me to bleed like that.  Sometimes, that sort of thing happens.

Yeah I get it, but all rational thoughts go to one side,I got scared in those first moments; I saw blood and it's not something I nomally expect to see and it brings home all the risks that I'm taking.  

I guess I was asking about etiquette in those situations.

Yeah I get it, but all rational thoughts go to one side,I got scared in those first moments; I saw blood and it's not something I nomally expect to see and it brings home all the risks that I'm taking.  

I guess I was asking about etiquette in those situations.

The girl would probably feel mortified.  Monthly periods don't always come monthly, but sex can cause spotting if vigorous or if the man has a large willy...  do you have a big one MR UU?

I once saw a guy in an hotel.  he was tall.. about 6'5" and his feet were a size 15  (I asked).

He had the biggest willy I have ever seen and he fucked me hard and caused me to scream out in pain.  When he withdrew there was blood everywhere........  I was not on my period - he had caused me to bleed like that.  Sometimes, that sort of thing happens.

If he was hurting you Sarah didn't you ask him to stop?  He could have done some serious damage

1 person likes this

The girl would probably feel mortified.  Monthly periods don't always come monthly, but sex can cause spotting if vigorous or if the man has a large willy...  do you have a big one MR UU?

I'm not after an ego boost, I would take no pleasure in being the cause of making a person bleed/spot.

I don't think I have a particularly big one (me, size and assumptions about my size have been discussed previously). However, when you're next on tour in London let me know, then you can judge ;-)

On another note I can see the error in my refund comment, but feel it may have been taken too seriously.

MatureUschi sounds lovely...

Remember this guy was the PAYING customer.

If a girl comes on at an inopportune moment then it's not her fault and one of those things, but too right I would be asking for my money back.

You can't be having sex, giving oral etc with exposed blood. It's irresponsible.

Even with a girlfriend I wouldn't fancy it. It's a natural bodily function but it's certainly not sexy.

I can understand why OP was put off personally.

Yeah, but I've just been to her website... She's stunning (I like being flung into the hands of a mature lady from time to time) and her 'delivery man' service sounds like my a punting fantasy of mine. If I had known i'd have been nicer... Bollocks!!!

I won't book from here without informing the WG who I am on here. I just do. Seems respectful

1 person likes this

Remember this guy was the PAYING customer.

If a girl comes on at an inopportune moment then it's not her fault and one of those things, but too right I would be asking for my money back.

You can't be having sex, giving oral etc with exposed blood. It's irresponsible.

Even with a girlfriend I wouldn't fancy it. It's a natural bodily function but it's certainly not sexy.

I can understand why OP was put off personally.

So the guy with the scabby knee, should I have said "Stop the booking you have exposed blood", same with the other chap where we didn't have a clue where the blood had come from.

I don't think either of us would have been happy.

He wasn't 'exposed' no more than with any other bodily fluid - he was wearing a condom.

That's silly. How would you feel about having sex with someone with a condom if they admitted to having a serious STD? Condoms fail and blood could get a anywhere regardless of using a condom.

We all take our own views on risk in this game but I think it's responsible to draw the line before continuing a session with blood present.

To attack the OP for his concerns and losing interest in the session is silly. Bit of blood is probably natural but it's not sexy and represents a very small risk of some very serious STDs.

That's silly. How would you feel about having sex with someone with a condom if they admitted to having a serious STD? Condoms fail and blood could get a anywhere regardless of using a condom.

We all take our own views on risk in this game but I think it's responsible to draw the line before continuing a session with blood present.

To attack the OP for his concerns and losing interest in the session is silly. Bit of blood is probably natural but it's not sexy and represents a very small risk of some very serious STDs.

As does semen and other bodily fluids.

I remember it well Sarah. Sorry about that, but my horse had died recently.

I've had quite a few punts in my short 'career' and only once have I encountered blood. I always knew I wasn't a fan of 'period play' but didn't realise it would be quite the turn off it turned out to be.

I was with a girl and withdrew to change position only to find the condom was covered in blood. It disgusted me to the extent that my penis immediately shrivelled up like I'd jumped into an ice bath. The only thing that had had a similar effect on me was another girl's stench in the 69 position. I then spotted specs of blood on the bed sheet she'd placed on the mattress at the beginning and it was effectively the end of the punt for me.

When she saw the blood, she hurriedly handed me wipes and replaced the sheet. I felt too awkward to mention it and didn't want to embarrass her and she too just pretended it hadn't happened. Her earlier refusal of RO and fingers made me think she knew she was 'on' as reviews stated those were services she usually offered. With hindsight I am ever grateful she didn't let me go down on her! *Shudders*

She was a nice, friendly girl otherwise and I only paid £60 for the hour so I couldn't really complain but I do wish girls would either not work on their period or make clients well aware before they book. Put me off punting for a long time, that did.

I definitely sympathise, OP.   

Edited by Swagman

NHS is free to certain people, kids, some pensioners and little/non-tax payers. Also majority would be far worse off financially in private care, try stumping up £3k for but you just spent on a holiday to thailand.

Alright, don't flame me. You're mid punt, you switch positions and you notice the smallest streak/spec of blood on the tip of the condom, it's on the outside. Not enough to suggest wound, cut or tear (though you don't know).   What do you do?   I thought she was close to her period (this was her first punt of the day, so wasnt like she had over done things), I told her and she checked herself. She said we could carry on but I couldn't get it up (subconcious defence mechanism maybe) despite her giving me a consolation blow job to get back in the mood... Any other industry I'd ask for my money back.

I sympathise with you. I'd get up and walk. No hesitation. What normal person wouldn't be put off by that, other thsn those into period play or strange fuckers who get off on the thought that they'd been too rough.

I had a punt recently, with a WG where this happened. Pulled out to switch positions and noticed quite a bit of blood on the condom. I asked her why she hadn't told me she was on her period (obviously I knew why) and she feigned ignorance as most have done. I was pretty angry but also relieved that I'd decided to opt against giving her oral.

There are WGs who are totally up front and honest, by stating on their profiles about that time of the month. And then there are the desperate, dishonest types, who's sole focus is the cash, rather than any concerns for customer perceptions.