Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alpha68

Amanda Boobs Of Hornsey

7 posts in this topic

New to the forum

After reading the topic regarding mature ladies with large firm breasts, I have managed to visit Mandy of Dunstable several times and would agree she is outstanding, with what its fair to say are perfect breasts.

I have however be attempting to contact Amanda of Hornsey, also listed on the aforementioned thread, but without success.

Email address is taken from Amanda's web page,  but which is bouncing back to me as invalid

Could anyone advise as to whether Amanda is still active and if so, is there an alternative means of making contact, please.

Thanks for your assistance.

Is Mandy of Dunstable still working?

Outstanding. I saw her in 2009.

Is Mandy of Dunstable still working?

Outstanding. I saw her in 2009.

I rang her about a 4-6 weeks ago and she was up to that point.

I really must get their once more before she wraps it all in.

I saw Amanda a few years ago. A pretty dire experience. Unengaged, went to answer her phone twice during the visit. Save your money for another visit to Mandy or someone else, I would suggest.

Thanks for the update, mate.

It would seem that Amanda may have stopped working. Also Mandy has an injured arm/shoulder and not available at the moment.

Any other recommendations would be most welcome.

I saw Amanda a few years ago. A pretty dire experience. Unengaged, went to answer her phone twice during the visit. Save your money for another visit to Mandy or someone else, I would suggest.

Would echo similar sentiments. Grotty flat, didn't look particularly clean so I walked so can't comment on services.

Likewise. I visited her once, 4-5 years ago. Not a great flat. Although her attitude wasn't particularly bad, it wasn't great and being asked to wait in the half-decorated kitchen afterwards (presumably to avoid bumping into the next punter coming in) wasn't the perfect ending to the experience. The service she offers (offered?) was as advertised but I expect you could get as good, or better, elsewhere. Honestly, I can't recommend her. :unsure: