Bourbon

Injuries

22 posts in this topic

Apologies if this topic has come up before (I had a quick look), but has anyone ever suffered an injury during a meeting? I had a weird situation last year where I got sucked really hard when coming and got quite a pain in my Herman Gelmet instantly and for a few weeks afterwards, especially when peeing.

No issue now, but I always wonder if it has had some kind of permanent physical effect, as I often think my panhandle is not quite what it used to be.

Nothing lasting, but I'm into BDSM so significant bruising comes with the territory.

Never happened to me but I have heard of cases where some poor bugger snapped his Banjo string :blink:

I was with a client at his house and we were having a shower together before heading home and as he slipped he clung onto me and dragged me down too! We both fell and I hit my head pretty hard against the wall; had to like down for 10 minutes  :D

Never happened to me but I have heard of cases where some poor bugger snapped his Banjo string :blink:

My mate's ripcord went when having sex with his girlfriend and apparently the blood was plentiful.

Doing (gentle) face-fucking with the WG lying back on the bed with her head hanging over the edge. The bed was too low for me, did my back in, it took 2 or 3 visits to the osteopath to get it sorted.

Trying to work through a leg crap, left me with a very sore leg.

Girl bouncing up and down on me - sore cock.

One girl who had a kitten that loved savaging your feet during those passionate moments.

Skin burns using strange showers and turning the wrong knob.

That's about my limit.

Just cramp a few times. Though on one occasion it was at a very inopportune moment just as I was getting close to orgasm!  :P

Just cramp a few times. Though on one occasion it was at a very inopportune moment just as I was getting close to orgasm!  :P

Similar although my problem was due to an old cycling injury when I damaged my left hip joint in an accident.  Doesn't normally cause problems but was lying on the bed receiving very nice OWO from the lady lying between my legs.  She switched to hand job while moving her tongue down to my plums and perineum.  

Was very nice indeed and brought me close to climax until she decided she wanted better access further south and so pushed my legs further apart. Christ on a bike!  The pain that shot through my hip and up my left side was unbelievable and quickly put an end to any chance of an orgasm.

Edited by bean57
1 person likes this

Ripped off a loose toenail that was caught in the sheets. The woman thought my clenched face and screams were me having an orgasm and clung to me like a limpet with coos of encouragement

Ripped off a loose toenail that was caught in the sheets. The woman thought my clenched face and screams were me having an orgasm and clung to me like a limpet with coos of encouragement

One girl who had a kitten that loved savaging your feet during those passionate moments.

That's about my limit.

How many knobs do you have?? You lucky guy!

That's about my limit.

What's a leg crap?  Sounds damn kinky to me!

What's a leg crap?  Sounds damn kinky to me!

Some typos are just so good :)

How many knobs do you have?? You lucky guy!

:)

I didn't mean for this topic to be humorous but I admit to having a good chuckle at some of the situations, particularly toe nail loss and leg crap/cramp :-)

Edited by Bourbon

I was with a client at his house and we were having a shower together before heading home and as he slipped he clung onto me and dragged me down too! We both fell and I hit my head pretty hard against the wall; had to like down for 10 minutes  :D

hope you are ok and no large bumps! 

I haven't got an injury but while I was resting with a lady, she asked me if I wanted a back. I agreed with to the kind gesture. She just put a lot of pressure into the back of my neck. I had to asked her to stop straight away. The rest of my time with her was good.

You mean to say that the rest of the time you were both vertical?? I don't believe you!!

I put a small crack through my knee bone, after cracking it on the side of a metal bed frame.

It still clicks/cracks most mornings :o

I put a small crack through my knee bone, after cracking it on the side of a metal bed frame.

It still clicks/cracks most mornings :o

I would get the bed frame sorted out if I were you!! ;)

No injury to me but a girl I was with told me about a client who had a heart attack and died while she was on top!

Having experienced her I can start to believe....!

No injury to me but a girl I was with told me about a client who had a heart attack and died while she was on top!

Having experienced her I can start to believe....!

That's not an injury........just death!!

Not funny if it happens to you, but it made me smile this morning.

Sorry about that if it offends.