Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AtillaThePunt

Outcall Wg Manchester (Airport)

7 posts in this topic

hi all,

Next week I will be staying a night in a hotel near Manchester airport and would like to get some in-room entertainment.

On the forum I notice that the majority of the activities are actually incalls.

Do you have any recommendation for an outcall?

Preferable:

- slim

- nice facial looks

- not afraid of cum

- <30y

Thanks in advance!

Personally, I would pay a visit to Sandys in Northenden which is very close to a number of Airport hotels.

Personally, I would pay a visit to Sandys in Northenden which is very close to a number of Airport hotels.

Please excuse a Southerner sticking his nose in here, but the same applies in London and I can see both points of view and have done both.

Yes, the selection is wider if you want to venture out, but it can be special, naughtier if you like, if the girl visits you in your hotel room, but the latter is riskier (and usually more expensive) in that what you get is not what you may see on line.

hi all,

Next week I will be staying a night in a hotel near Manchester airport and would like to get some in-room entertainment.

On the forum I notice that the majority of the activities are actually incalls.

Do you have any recommendation for an outcall?

Preferable:

- slim

- nice facial looks

- not afraid of cum

- <30y

Thanks in advance!

If you don't mind using an agency....

I've seen a girl who worked for Angel Companions (Playmates have a lot of the same girls under different names and are sometimes cheaper), and know they were accurate with the girls profile / photos. She's not working at the moment but there are a few well reviewed girls on their books who will do outcalls. There are a few other well reviewed agencies like Manchester Elite and Cheshire Companions. Can't comment on parlours as I don't use them, but as mentioned above Sandy's superstars has plenty of reviews about and a good website.

If you want an indie, and don't get any further response on here, it might be worth joining the LBB forum which is Manchester based and ask on there, you should get loads of recommendations.

Manchester Elite is the best agency to use for an outcall, never had anything less than a good experience with them.

I can recommend;

Tipping The Velvet

From AW and posts here some of the time.

A beautiful girl in both looks and personality.

Google Kinkster Manchester, you will not be dissappointed.