Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raylondoner

Punternet "reputation Points"

8 posts in this topic

I see that I have some (well quite a few actually), what are they and what's the criteria for getting them?

I see that I have some (well quite a few actually), what are they and what's the criteria for getting them?

can you cash them in for a free punt?

No, no!  Surely you cash in negative reputation points for a free punt! :lol:

Not sure criteria for getting a point. I lost a point not knowing the Tour of Britain bike race was taking place this year.

There are many other things I do not know, so I may be loosing more points.

I was very confused to find two 'Neutral' points on my profile. I tried looking for an explanation on the forum but couldn't find one; what are the reputation points for anyway?

1 person likes this

I was very confused to find two 'Neutral' points on my profile. I tried looking for an explanation on the forum but couldn't find one; what are the reputation points for anyway?

People can vote on a post - green to vote it up if they agree, red to vote it down if they disagree.

It has caused one or two heated debates by some who are bothered by them. If you look at your profile you'll see your grand total of reputation points, Depending on the total you will also have a rating - for example neutral up to a certain number, then good, very good, excellent, and so on. If you look on your profile under reputation, you can see who voted your posts up or down and you can also view which posts you have voted up or down by selecting 'given' or 'received' on the top right.

I think that's how it works anyway, why or what it's for I'm not really sure ;)

Edited by Burty
2 people like this

People can vote on a post - green to vote it up if they agree, red to vote it down if they disagree.

It has caused one or two heated debates by some who are bothered by them. If you look at your profile you'll see your grand total of reputation points, Depending on the total you will also have a rating - for example neutral up to a certain number, then good, very good, excellent, and so on. If you look on your profile under reputation, you can see who voted your posts up or down and you can also view which posts you have voted up or down by selecting 'given' or 'received' on the top right.

I think that's how it works anyway, why or what it's for I'm not really sure ;)

Oh I see, thanks for explaining. 

1 person likes this