Followers 0
Suffolk Punter

Its Got To Be Perfect

17 posts in this topic

For me its:

Aprox 5' 6" tall,

Brown or auburn hair,

Smallish boobs 32 b or c max,

Hourglass figure no more than size 12 - 14.

Lightly tanned or olive colour skin,

A non posh accent

Completely shaven pubic area.

I could go on further but wont.

SP

SP's 'wish list' I think does fit the description of a vast number of working girls so he has loads of choice I reckon.

Most of his outline specification I agree with or at least would not be unhappy with. To be a bit picky I'd go for:

Height: around 5' 2" (though lying down or in doggy (or, come to think of it, in any blessed position) what the devil does height really matter?}

Hair: I've learned, boy have I learned, to appreciate blonds as well!

Boobs: Yep, I'm happy with petite tits. (But then one of my fave. ladies has whoppers so what what?)

Skin Colour: I've no pref.

Accent: I like a woman who speaks clearly - with or without an accent, regional or otherwise.

Shaven: Yes, I do prefer this .

To achieve what I regard as a perfect WG spec. I find it necessary to include other that physical matters as well as some other skills:

A good kisser.

Always perfectly fresh

Well organised as respects booking arrangements and available in 'safe-feeling' accommodation with reasonable parking.

Sensible pricing - alive to the market.

Intelligent and educated - able to engage in a conversation.

Friendly and empathetic with a sense of fun and the joy of sex.

Above all a woman that enjoys the work. - They certainly exist, far more than most of the public might imagine - but I reckon that's a requirement of "perfection".

Uncle Pokey

All very sensible what we've heard above. To which I'd add, laughing at  my jokes is quite a turn-on, but if she makes me laugh at hers it's heaven.

1 person likes this

As a big-boob fanatic, I have never understood men who like smaller tits. I see guys with skinny girls and think 'what's the point?' Anyway, I digress. My ideal punt would probably be brunette and have enormous norks. Don't mind if she's carrying a bit of timber. A sense of humour is a big plus. Probably foreign but with good English.

As a big-boob fanatic, I have never understood men who like smaller tits. I see guys with skinny girls and think 'what's the point?'

I think the same about massive boobs. To me anything more than a handful is a waste :)

Have always preferred brunettes but really not that bothered. I prefer ladies with long hair though.

Height not important although me being 6'2" can cause some issues if the wg is only 5 foot nothing

I like wg's with a bubbly personality, a good attitude and who like a laugh - it bodes well if they have a sense of humour...

I like women.  Yes I have a few preferences age-wise and not too thin - but I'm not going to rule anyone out because she doesn't meet a certain ideal.  Big tits, little tits, long hair, short hair (of any colour), tall or short etc - as long a she's a woman and soft, warm and welcoming I'm usually happy.

"As long as she's a woman..." there's picky! (Laughing)

1 person likes this

Perfect woman hmmm Asian only for me, occasionally I do other nationalities but my first love is Asian

I love the sultry latin look, long dark hair, dark eyes. Penelope Cruz is a good example.

I love breasts, which man doesn't, but they're not the most important thing for me. I love a nice bum, good legs and fuller lips. Full lips are so erotic to me but please no trout pouts!

I love the sultry latin look, long dark hair, dark eyes. Penelope Cruz is a good example.

I love breasts, which man doesn't, but they're not the most important thing for me. I love a nice bum, good legs and fuller lips. Full lips are so erotic to me but please no trout pouts!

Like so? 

She's lovely

Yep, not many women could "turn" me, but for her I'd broaden my horizons  :o

She is Devine! You don't happen to have her phone number do you?

Like so? 

I drove her in my pre job and without doubt at that time many years ago she was the and my most perfect woman,

Today my perfect girl is Dionne Mendez.

Approx 6'1" - 6'3" tall

Dark brown hair. Not light brown or black.

Stubble that's about 0.3 mm long

Body hair but not on back - imperative he keeps very closely trimmed pubic region

Muscular (yet lean) figure - no more than a 34" - 36"  waist

Olive skin - preferably one parent of Spanish or Italian descent

English accent that isn't so posh it intimidates people

English accent that isn't 'common'

Shoe size 10 - 12

Lightly manicured (but not effeminate) nails

Does not use strong body sprays or aftershaves

Has excellent white teeth that are perfectly straight

Personality - n/a, why would anyone care about that when you can just objectify people?

Approx 6'1" - 6'3" tall

Dark brown hair. Not light brown or black.

Stubble that's about 0.3 mm long

Body hair but not on back - imperative he keeps very closely trimmed pubic region

Muscular (yet lean) figure - no more than a 34" - 36"  waist

Olive skin - preferably one parent of Spanish or Italian descent

English accent that isn't so posh it intimidates people

English accent that isn't 'common'

Shoe size 10 - 12

Lightly manicured (but not effeminate) nails

Does not use strong body sprays or aftershaves

Has excellent white teeth that are perfectly straight

Personality - n/a, why would anyone care about that when you can just objectify people?

Stand back everyone - I've got this covered. :P  DD is describing me down to a T :lol: :lol: :cool: