Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldjack

Should I Be Thinking Of Retiring?

42 posts in this topic

Next month I will be getting deeper into my 70's & was wondering whether I should now be retiring. I have been punting for over 20 years & have had a great time and met some really lovely (and sexy) ladies, some of whom are members of this Forum. When I started out I used to enjoy 30 minute sessions but now I need at least 1 hour sessions in order to get a "happy ending" (even then I sometimes fail despite the efforts of the ladies concerned). I really do enjoy my punting exploits which, for financial reasons, normally take place once a month. However, am I being selfish? I know for sure that I wouldn't want to have sex with a 70 year old lady & quite understand therefore if a lady feels the same about having sex with me. When I arrange a punt I ALWAYS tell the lady that I am an old guy and, if they are on A.W. invite them to look up my details on that site. No lady has ever refused to see me on the grounds of my age. However I am now getting a twinge of conscious when I arrange an appointment with a lady. I would be glad to know what the ladies (and possibly the men) think. I would be glad of forthright answers & certainly won't be offended by any replies (even if you call me an "old pervert")  :D  :D

Dear Jack,

The fact that you have posted in the way you have tells me you are a thoughtful, caring, gentle kind of guy. Obviously you have still a 'bit of an itch' that needs scratching once in a while. We have much in common, I think, though I am only 66. (I also take a while to cum, by the way - it's both a blessing and a curse!)

I would not worry too much. It is clear that you're open and honest with the ladies you book. So assuming they read what you say and, on the day, take your dosh, you shouldn't have any negative feelings.

We both are engaged in commercial transactions. So are you and the lady you book. You must not forget this vital fact.

It's absolutely the case that decent blokes such as you and me can and will have some deeper feelings towards the ladies we shag regularly. I actually have found that feelings veering towards genuine friendship with a WG can work satisfactorily. But the really important sense, I believe is one of respect and trust. The more mutual the better. And it makes sense at several levels too. The girl one trusts and respects is far more likely to repay those attributes in value for money terms.

So 'calm down my Dear'

Keep on shagging as long as desire and lust remains. Best wishes

Uncle Pokey

6 people like this

Although some ladies have age restrictions,age is not a factor for me as long as you are over 18.I would rather have a kind,clean,friendly 70 year old than a 25 year old stud that treats me like a blow up doll anyday.So do not have twinges of guilt these ladies would not see you if they didn't want to.Carry on as long as you feel you want to.

4 people like this

If you still enjoy female company, and spending the money doesn't reduce your standard of living elsewhere, punt on, kind sir! My oldest client is 83, no longer gets an erection, but thoroughly enjoys a friendly blowjob. He finds it "life affirming" (his word), and hopes he'll eventually have to be carried out of a WGs home feet first. He's a charming and cultured gent, always takes the trouble of getting a little bunch of freesias and some choccies on his way here, and I'm still going to enjoy seeing him when he gets his telegram from the Queen. The fact that things take a little longer nowadays (not just the blowjob, but also getting undressed and dressed again) is neither here nor there.

Another elderly gent of mine reckons he is going to punt for as long as he can "fog a mirror".

2 people like this

If you still enjoy female company, and spending the money doesn't reduce your standard of living elsewhere, punt on, kind sir! My oldest client is 83, no longer gets an erection, but thoroughly enjoys a friendly blowjob. He finds it "life affirming" (his word), and hopes he'll eventually have to be carried out of a WGs home feet first. He's a charming and cultured gent, always takes the trouble of getting a little bunch of freesias and some choccies on his way here, and I'm still going to enjoy seeing him when he gets his telegram from the Queen. The fact that things take a little longer nowadays (not just the blowjob, but also getting undressed and dressed again) is neither here nor there.

Another elderly gent of mine reckons he is going to punt for as long as he can "fog a mirror".

Whilst it's probably considered a bit rude in polite circles to snuff on the job with a WG, I too hope to continue punting for a long while

into the future.

Whilst it's probably considered a bit rude in polite circles to snuff on the job with a WG, I too hope to continue punting for a long while

into the future.

Wouldn't worry about that. I've learnt long ago that "polite society" is anything but.....   and I haven't felt the need to belong ever since.

1 person likes this

I will be 66 next birthday. I usually book for 2 hours+ and either have 2 pops or 1 after a deliberately extremely long build-up.

The ladies I see show no apparent signs of revulsion. The intimacy and kissing is as important to me as the dirty deed itself.

C

2 people like this

Good on you Jack.

I hope that I can keep it up (in more ways than one) when I'm 70. 

And if girl is happy to see, shall we say, the more mature gent then good for her as well.

1 person likes this

You're being up front and giving the wg a get out if she's uncomfortable seeing older gents - which is what I do if I'm seeing a wg significantly younger than myself.

I agree with the others - if you're happy, and the ladies are happy to see you - fill your boots!

Keep going while you can your a long time dead. I've got to 70 and still want to keep going, so far never had a girl didn't want to see me or say I was to old. Find the blue diamond helps to make sure theres always a result and have a friend of 73 the same, both of us have a girl whenever we get the chance.

Oldun

1 person likes this

It's nice of you to inform the ladies before hand so you shouldnt worry about seeing them as they arent having a problem with it.From your end i see it this way.If its not affecting you adversely,ie a health problem or a financial problem and you are still enjoying yourself then keep going.Lets face it,pleasures are few and far between nowdays.As for failing to achieve a happy ending.I don't think anyone manages everytime,i personally think its more if you enjoy the time.I just hope i have your energy when i reach your age :)

2 people like this

Next month I will be getting deeper into my 70's & was wondering whether I should now be retiring. I have been punting for over 20 years & have had a great time and met some really lovely (and sexy) ladies, some of whom are members of this Forum. When I started out I used to enjoy 30 minute sessions but now I need at least 1 hour sessions in order to get a "happy ending" (even then I sometimes fail despite the efforts of the ladies concerned). I really do enjoy my punting exploits which, for financial reasons, normally take place once a month. However, am I being selfish? I know for sure that I wouldn't want to have sex with a 70 year old lady & quite understand therefore if a lady feels the same about having sex with me. When I arrange a punt I ALWAYS tell the lady that I am an old guy and, if they are on A.W. invite them to look up my details on that site. No lady has ever refused to see me on the grounds of my age. However I am now getting a twinge of conscious when I arrange an appointment with a lady. I would be glad to know what the ladies (and possibly the men) think. I would be glad of forthright answers & certainly won't be offended by any replies (even if you call me an "old pervert")  :D  :D

Jack if you enjoy punting why retire, a WG can always say no to you when you tell her your age if its a problem to her. In reality as i know from reading this forum for years many WGs dont mind older punters and much older punters for various reasons. Carry on until you cant or dont want to is my advice. ;)

3 people like this

I say keep going as long as you continue to take pleasure from it and good on you for doing it.  No reason why you should have to give up enjoying sex as you get older.  As you're up front about your age the lady can always say no.  Personally I would have thought most would welcome a nice considerate client as you appear to be.

Plus you serve as hope and inspiration for youngsters like me that we'll be able to carry on too 

A Lady i used to see a few years ago now related a tale - no pun intended - of a regular of hers who booked her every week, even in the winter for 4 hours under the pretext of going crown green bowling. He would drop his wife off at family then meet the WG for some serious bowling. He was well into his 70's. Carry on Jack - you know it makes sense. It's too good to miss. Believe me from someone taking an unexpected sabbatical.

Edited by wudsy

Jack,

I am 80 but as my regular WG says "age is just a number!" Keep on punting my friend :P

1 person likes this

As a mere spring chicken of 60, and still in my first 2 years of punting, I take huge consolation from the testimony of the senior 'members' here :P , that I'll be able to continue this brilliant pursuit for as long as I enjoy it.

1 person likes this

As a youngster I think that you oldies should clear of and leave the field to the young generation.

The reason is incontrovertible:

Us young'uns get to feel like right didvis when sensational girls keep telling us about how much fun and pleasure they get from sessions with old men.

It appears they show consideration and respect, fine technique, no attempt at breaking world records for how hard they can pound, a;ways responsive to the spoken or felt or sighed signals from their partner of the moment.

perverts

1 person likes this

As a youngster I think that you oldies should clear of and leave the field to the young generation.

Us young'uns get to feel like right didvis when sensational girls keep telling us about how much fun and pleasure they get from sessions with old men.

It appears they show consideration and respect, fine technique, no attempt at breaking world records for how hard they can pound, a;ways responsive to the spoken or felt or sighed signals from their partner of the moment.

perverts

Yeah, you've no idea, Viv. We drive them wild.

perverts

*Giggling here*.     Can I tell you as an 'ex mature hooker' that the most memorable oral session I ever had was with an elderly gentleman that had few teeth so had to suck rather than bite and also the older I got in the business the younger my clients were ;)

Edited by Holly Maddison

I think you need testosterone therapy

Just take shots of Sustanon 250, human growth hormone, T3, deca and dianabol and you will feel like you are 16 again!

*Giggling here*.     Can I tell you as an 'ex mature hooker' that the most memorable oral session I ever had was with an elderly gentleman that had few teeth so had to suck rather than bite and also the older I got in the business the younger my clients were ;)

I would have thought that "Mature ex-hooker" might have been more precise. ;)

Because once maturity catches up with you it is not possible to turn back the clock!!

Edited by porker paul

into the future.

Wouldn't worry about that. I've learnt long ago that "polite society" is anything but.....   and I haven't felt the need to belong ever since.

Twas said with tongue in ass cheek

Many thanks for all the responses and advice. I am glad to learn that I may not after all be "the oldest swinger in town" and that I am not the only one who has problems getting the "happy ending" that all us guys, young and old, strive for.I too take the "blue diamonds" which more or less ensure that I can keep an erection going for at least an hour. My real concern is for the ladies. I like to think that they too enjoy the time I spend with them and, if I don't get a "happy ending" , I don't want them to think it is their fault. Perhaps I worry too much about that. Again I would like to learn how the ladies feel on that point.?

I would have thought that "Mature ex-hooker" might have been more precise. ;)

Because once maturity catches up with you it is not possible to turn back the clock!!

No Paul I was mature before I became an ex...  Get it right...lol

Many thanks for all the responses and advice. I am glad to learn that I may not after all be "the oldest swinger in town" and that I am not the only one who has problems getting the "happy ending" that all us guys, young and old, strive for.I too take the "blue diamonds" which more or less ensure that I can keep an erection going for at least an hour. My real concern is for the ladies. I like to think that they too enjoy the time I spend with them and, if I don't get a "happy ending" , I don't want them to think it is their fault. Perhaps I worry too much about that. Again I would like to learn how the ladies feel on that point.?

Jack I had an absolutely wonderful and very memorable evening with a lovely man that had to be in his late 80's, at that time I was in my late 30's.  Please stop worrying about it and carry on enjoying yourself.

Hugs H x