Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LazyBanghard

"english Teens"

3 posts in this topic

What do you think about that group of girls on aw that post videos of themselves fucking their drug dealer bareback?

Edited by LazyBanghard

What do you think about that group of girls on aw that post videos of themselves fucking their drug dealer bareback?

Better to not be too puritanical about the question of bareback. Oral without a condom is also bareback because it's unprotected sex. Not half as much moral indignation about OWO or CIM on any forum, is there? It's all about risk to reward, in my opinion. I'm happy to take that risk with OWO. I'm well aware that the same WG I've punted has probably been sucking another guy's cock unprotected and perhaps even CIM, just before my booking. It could even have been bareback vaginal or anal sex, with a favoured punter, partner or for an additional price. How could you or I possibly know? Truth is, none of us knows. The only distinction I draw is between those WGs who are clearly high risk takers and stupid, by openly offering it to all and sundry and those who don't. Over 50% of the women I've punted more than once, have provided me with that opportunity and I don't care if that's believed or not. There are women on this forum who have offered it too, according to my information. It's not illegal, so if women want to offer it freely, or on a discretionary basis, I say leave them alone and mind your own bloody business. And that's directed at anybody, not you in particular.

Anything people post on here to the contrary is meaningless. I immediately disregard it because I know better. No single WG is going to admit it, on a forum. It would be business suicide. Not many punters would admit it either. Firstly, for fear of 'ruining' their chances with any disapproving WG who knew them and their nic. Secondly, the flaming they'd receive. All rank hypocrisy.

As for their profile, I'd rather not make assumptions.

Edited by drzhivago
1 person likes this

Even if I'm making assumptions maybe they don't realise that's how it appears, it looks as though their dealer gets to fuck them all bareback.  Maybe they do realise that's how it appears and don't care.  Maybe he's a sugar daddy funding their rent/pimp instead but it would make less sense.

I noticed young pretty English girls (showing their faces clearly) are in very short supply so they can probably do whatever they want and get more business than they could even need anyway.

As for uncovered oral, cim, swallowing vs. bareback penetration, I understand there is an enormous difference in the risks of transmission between penetration and oral which you don't seem to appreciate based on above.  Maybe you're making a different point about sloppy seconds?

Edited by LazyBanghard