Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
is35

Unit 84 Wolverhampton

15 posts in this topic

Hi all

New to site, but not new to punting...

Has anyone experienced the above establishment?

Website looks good, receptionist seemed pleasant - but in this modern era lack of online reviews/data makes me wonder.

Thanks

Assuming you mean Studio 84, I've been about three times. The first time I saw a stunning Spanish lady who was wild! I wasn't even undressed before she had my cock in her mouth. She was amazing! Sadly those heights have never been reached again. The most recent time I went I really wasn't comfortable and didn't enjoy it.

It's located up an alleyway off Bath Road and surrounded by shops and takeaways. The entrance is at the back and the other premises have large notices on their back doors informing visitors that their premises is not a massage parlour; one of them is a florist! It's a raid waiting to happen and is a real dive.

One to avoid.

There is an establishment on Stafford Road near the M54 which is really very good. I'd go there before Studio 84.

And thats the reason i joined here - thank you Keef!

I called this evening and the selection/receptionist sounded good.... :-/

Did see the staff rd one on aw last week...any more info?

What is the Stafford Road place called, please, and does it have a presence in any reviews, website, AW, prices, no. of girls usually there?

This would help someone for whom it might be a better alternative than Studio 84 from your account of your experiences.

What is the Stafford Road place called, please, and does it have a presence in any reviews, website, AW, prices, no. of girls usually there?

This would help someone for whom it might be a better alternative than Studio 84 from your account of your experiences.

I don't know what it's called but there are several FR's on here for it, with some posted in the last few weeks.

I'm not aware of a website, prices range from £40 to £60 and there are generally 2 girls working. I've been going to this place for about 3 years and always leave well satisfied.

Found it, thanks

Profile looks ok and a potentially good selection....and endorsed as above

Out of interest....just how rough is studio 84??

Found it, thanks

Profile looks ok and a potentially good selection....and endorsed as above

Out of interest....just how rough is studio 84??

It's tired and run down.....with the neighbours having signs on doors telling visitors that they are not the massage parlour it strikes me as a police raid that it just waiting to happen.

There are a couple of large rooms but by and large the rooms are tiny. The girls are mainly EE, perfectly adequate but I do wonder if they are here on there own terms.

As far as I can remember the studio 84 has been raided before there was talk about that happened a fair few months ago but they still continue to operate. Also if you are on adultwork and you search via Wolverhampton you should be able to see the page for the Stafford road place they have description of girls working each day and gets updated each day.

Local press reporting that it's been closed down by police/council

Local press reporting that it's been closed down by police/council

You mean Studio 84 and not the Stafford Road place? Please clarify for readers.

Coincidence after it being mentioned on here???

Possibly, who knows?

The number I have for the establishment goes straight to voicemail so perhaps it's closed.