lancelot

When Was Your Last Punt? When Will Be Your Next?

89 posts in this topic

And if it's been more than say 1 month perhaps say why so long

My last was 3 months ago - a 1 hour session in St Albans.

Have had the opportunity - have had the money - so why no punts for me in 3 months. I have an excellent regular provider - very reliable and I always have a decent time. Can't quite pinpoint why I have not seen her in 3 months though. Typically I get myself worked up with desire over a period of time which makes me book - maybe advancing age - domestic responsibilties sapping my sex drive. Also lack of fresh new talent on the scene where I punt.

However - my next - I will see my regular before xmas whether I have the drive or not as its been too long.

I had two punts last week and likely to have one next week or poss a threesome.

Last: 2 weeks ago

Next: aiming for this Saturday (possibly do LMP) and then have 2 punts lined up 1 weeks after that (business trip abroad) - can't wait!

My last punt was on the Saturday before last. My next one is planned for this coming Friday afternoon.

I try to fit in a couple a month if I can.

Saly i know exactly when.The eigth of October.As for when again.Hopefully,time,work and finances willing its looking at early December now

I havent had my last punt yet :)

last monday :)

Last one two days ago.

Next one probably tomorrow.  If not tomorrow, then Friday.  I've already planned for two next week and an overnight the week after. :cool:

I can understand cutting down to a more moderate level though.  Having a three month break would do wonders for my finances.  I think I'll cut down at some point, but then there are so many beautiful girls, so little time...

Edited by Thurson

Living somewhere I can't punt (no WGs) I only get to do it on return visits, but they tend to be crazy times, 4-5 punts in a week and then a drought until the next trip which can be up a few months!

Last punt September next punt(s) second week of December.

Although quite a bit of the enjoyment is in the planing I think almost as much as execution.

Last one two days ago.

Next one probably tomorrow.  If not tomorrow, then Friday.  I've already planned for two next week and an overnight the week after. :cool:

I can understand cutting down to a more moderate level though.  Having a three month break would do wonders for my finances.  I think I'll cut down at some point, but then there are so many beautiful girls, so little time...

this is the punters dilemma on 9 words. :(

Midday today. Still had some in the tank and bank after a great VFM punt yesterday. Next up Tuesday.

Saly i know exactly when.The eigth of October.As for when again.Hopefully,time,work and finances willing its looking at early December now

I'll see your 8th October and raise you 21st September.  How sad is that then you can remember exactly when you last got your leg over?

Was hoping for another before Christmas but an unexpected £450 on the car plus the present buying is making that less and less likely.  Could be the New Year for me now  :(

Edited by bean57

1. 2 weeks ago
  2. tomorrow (hopefully)

Used to punt once a week but cut back to once in a blue moon a couple of years ago due to family problems. Now looking forward to indulging myself once or twice a month.

1. February

2. Not for the foreseeable future

• renewed sex life with mrs vin (yes, it can happen chaps, even though we are in our late '40s)
  • money's too tight to mention
  • been there, done that, got the t-shirt

1. February

2. Not for the foreseeable future

• renewed sex life with mrs vin (yes, it can happen chaps, even though we are in our late '40s)
  • money's too tight to mention
  • been there, done that, got the t-shirt

That's quite a mixture there Vin, including sounding somewhat jaded at number 3, but good luck to you with your renewed marital jollies.  It's nice to hear a happy story about marriage now and again

I have been very active over the last 3 months. Time to take time out but its proving very difficult. I am a sucker for this stuff.

Don't know when my next punt will be but after a few days break, no doubt I 'll be at it again.

Edited by cumandgo

there are so many beautiful girls, so little time...

Coventry Punter:

this is the punters dilemma on 9 words.  :(

Nope, I think it should end 'so little money'

as if someone is serious about it, a lot of people can find the time, but if you ain't got the money it's a no no

Edited by vivluvsme

Nope, I think it should end 'so little money'

as if someone is serious about it, a lot of people can find the time, but if you ain't got the money it's a no no

Money is the critical factor. God knows what I would do if I had endless amounts. Probably make a complete fool of myself. 

Mmmm, most of you very active - except Vin and me.

And if it's been more than say 1 month perhaps say why so long

Have had the opportunity - have had the money - so why no punts for me in 3 months. I have an excellent regular provider - very reliable and I always have a decent time. Can't quite pinpoint why I have not seen her in 3 months though. Typically I get myself worked up with desire over a period of time which makes me book - maybe advancing age - domestic responsibilties sapping my sex drive. Also lack of fresh new talent on the scene where I punt.

However - my next - I will see my regular before xmas whether I have the drive or not as its been too long.

I cant turn it on and off . I get in the zone and off I go and I tend to go on a run of punts. Being a bit older , it is possible to get out of the mindset and go long periods without seeing a WG. I no longer think of sex every 4 mins like I used to ! :(

14 October - hopefully Saturday - a rare trip to MK and unaccompanied (Mrs BobJim with mother-in-law on shopping spree in London - perfection)

If it was with who I think it might have been with you would need three months to recover. Well I would!

Uncle Pokey

I'm in a quiet phase, not entirely sure why, but I'm not seeing anything that particularly excites my interest currently.  I'm still looking oc, and also hoping to see someone who I saw last year who was exceptional but is proving particularly elusive :(

During the last 12 months I've done a fair spectrum of frequencies, 2 or 3 in one week, once a month, none for three months or more.  I don't have a timetable to stick to, I'd rather just do it when the inclination and opportunity arises :o

About 6 weeks ago

As for the next time     I haven't got a clue; I guess when the urge strikes me and I have a few quid in my pocket.

Till then I shall keep fit and wait.

Money is the critical factor. God knows what I would do if I had endless amounts. Probably make a complete fool of myself. 

"Those were the days, my friend,

We thought they'd never end…"

Been there, done that, lost my shirt.