Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jameshalford

One To Avoid Guys - 'michele" Of Bounds Green

10 posts in this topic

Decided to take a risk, hoping I would have found a gem to share with you guys. Instead was a waste of time and money.

All I had to go on were three blurry pics. Sometimes these things pay off - not this time.

I can't actually be bothered to into too much detail. The point is DONT VISIT THIS WOMAN because:

• she smells
  • her place smells
  • she needs a wash and some make-up
  • she's only after your money and not interested in providing a good service
  • tries to get you to bust ASAP
  • Poor, poor english
  • She lies
  • terrible BJ & hand job which I am now glad, was covered

AVOID

Edited by Vin DaLoo
Removed Link to AdultWork

smelly woman, smelly place - you stayed???   :eek:

2 people like this

His dick was doing the thinking!! :o

This is why I always take a peg to punt, hidden in my pocket. That way if anything smells I just whip it out and pop it on my nose and bingo....happy odourless punting ^_^

What place was smelly? Maybe fishy like plaice <_< ?

Seriously though, I think the clue here is that if her place (of work) is unclean, then personal habits are likely to be the same.

2 people like this

Really, will smith? you voted me down? Why?

1 person likes this

Really, will smith? you voted me down? Why?

Simple, I disagreed with your post. I thought it was nonsensical especially from a someone in the business. I voted you down, it happens quite a bit.....

1 person likes this

Decided to take a risk, hoping I would have found a gem to share with you guys. Instead was a waste of time and money.

All I had to go on were three blurry pics. Sometimes these things pay off - not this time.

I can't actually be bothered to into too much detail. The point is DONT VISIT THIS WOMAN because:

The profile is certainly full of porkies because she doesn't look 24.  Great big pair of tits. They must have cost a fortune!

A 'Latino', who's nationality is Romanian? Interesting! :rolleyes: I suspect that the pimp who wrote her profile will be correcting this discrepancy very soon! A perennial problem with Adultwork and it's major flaw. The blatant profile lies.

I'd suggest that if her place smelt that bad, then you should've walked. Nobody made you stay! I suspect that your desire to bust your nut was stronger than the desire to leave! :D That's why it's always prudent to employ a back up plan. :cool:

Edited by drzhivago

Simple, I disagreed with your post. I thought it was nonsensical especially from a someone in the business. I voted you down, it happens quite a bit.....

Ah, point taken. Didn't realise we vote each other down just for having a different opinion. So, here we go.

Still don't think I'd stay, pay, then bitch on a public forum, particularly if there's a danger the pimpy might read it and then give the lady a smack in the chops for her trouble.

If you patronise an establishment where the lady is forced to do 15 min quickies for 40 quid, which means she'll service 20+ guys a day, she won't always have time to shower and radiate happiness.

3 people like this