Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolTiger

Prostitutes Who Have Unprotected Sex Then Use Anti-Hiv Drugs...

6 posts in this topic

You may be right, but I thought these PEP drugs made you feel pretty bloody awful for many days after taking them. Being able to work whilst on them is unlikely. I would have thought you'd need to be pretty desperate to take up a punter on that offer and then render yourself effectively unemployable for the next week whilst on the meds.

Kenyan girls clearly are that poor and desperate. I would like to think that not many in the UK are. Then again those girls who are drug addicted may be tempted to do anything for their next fix.

3 people like this

Although the article refers to Kenyan girls, it would only be a matter of time before WGs in the UK start practicing this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-24942903

I hope not. It still makes no logical sense to me why a WG would offer BB penetration but not charge a big premium for doing so which at least gives me a financial reason for them doing so, yet most profiles i see on A/W the WGs arent charging any extra than WGs who dont offer BB.

In any case for me such WGs are total idiots, HIV is only one thing that can be caught of course.

Yes I saw this too and feel very sad for those ladies concerned.  It must be terrible to have such a poor existence that risking your life may be worthwhile the few extra bucks...

3 people like this

I hope not. It still makes no logical sense to me why a WG would offer BB penetration but not charge a big premium for doing so which at least gives me a financial reason for them doing so, yet most profiles i see on A/W the WGs arent charging any extra than WGs who dont offer BB.

In any case for me such WGs are total idiots, HIV is only one thing that can be caught of course.

Back in my early years girls were constantly being offered massive money in an effort to get them to go BB.  These day's I guess guys can get it anywhere, thing is if there was no demand there would be no supply surely.