Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gbawekanu

Melons Massage In King's Cross

9 posts in this topic

I am into very curvy ladies and I have been wanting to visit this place for some time but haven't found any review yet.

I think their website is http://www.marcia-pleasurezone.co.uk/

Any info would be appreciated.

I am into very curvy ladies whenever there is a very cold spell . The curvier the better .

I fancy Oriental Suzy on their gallery . Probably punters are too embarrassed to post info on this place .

Pms are fine by me ,

I am into very curvy ladies whenever there is a very cold spell . The curvier the better .

I fancy Oriental Suzy on their gallery . Probably punters are too embarrassed to post info on this place .

Pms are fine by me ,

Clarification . Not into domination either way ,but A level would be a bonus .

Pms are fine by me ,

Cleo with her Blonde Wig and does A Level fits the bill 4 me . Suzi's nipples 2 long 4 my taste . 

Cleo with her Blonde Wig and does A Level fits the bill 4 me . Suzi's nipples 2 long 4 my taste . 

Take one for the team.

I started a thread about Melons in July 2011.

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/18068-melons-massage-kings-cross/?hl=%2Bmelons+%2Bmassage

Not much response then. But they did have 2 or 3 attractive women on the site then - they seem to focus even more on overweight now.

Don't think I will be taking one for the team.

Just found this place on Ace Massage

Melons

Never heard of it before.

Rang up and found they have 3 girls today including a 6 ft blonde with huge breasts.

Would love to find out about the 6ft Blonde with huge breasts .. .

I will check out this place 4 sure . . .So many  on my hot  list at the moment . 

Just found this place on Ace Massage

Melons

Never heard of it before.

Rang up and found they have 3 girls today including a 6 ft blonde with huge breasts.

Would love to find out about the 6ft Blonde with huge breasts .. .

I will check out this place 4 sure . . .So many  on my hot  list at the moment . 

This could well be Evon - loads of pix on the Marcia site. As they say themselves "only brave men need apply".

This could well be Evon - loads of pix on the Marcia site. As they say themselves "only brave men need apply".

No Comments  . Now we are all on the same Board,Punters&All.