Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojosun

Japanese Girls

4 posts in this topic

Not sure where i should have posted this ,but i do remember FRED 15 posting somewhere in rest of the world forum,?  "why do Japanese girls have Funny Legs ".??..

Been to Japan few times and the legs  of some of the young Girls especially the ones walking around Shibuya Tokyo  is really  strange .

Forgot all about it until last night, when a tourist coach dropped a party of young girls ,many of them with that shape of legs outside a well known pub in Chelsea .. I knew straight away looking at their legs from behind , they were japanese . Sure enough ,they were delighted when i greeted them in my broken Japanese ..

Research,now i have more time 4 it , reveals the secret behind "Bowlegs " on Japanese girls . http://www.iromegane.com/japan/culture/the-secret-of-japanese-girls%C2%B4-bowlegs/.

I can't think of other Oriental girls having the same "Bowlegs " ,so it must be a good way of weeding out the B&S Orientals who claim 2 be Japanese ..

Any thoughts on the subject ??, 

Not sure where i should have posted this ,but i do remember FRED 15 posting somewhere in rest of the world forum,?  "why do Japanese girls have Funny Legs ".??..

Been to Japan few times and the legs  of some of the young Girls especially the ones walking around Shibuya Tokyo  is really  strange .

Forgot all about it until last night, when a tourist coach dropped a party of young girls ,many of them with that shape of legs outside a well known pub in Chelsea .. I knew straight away looking at their legs from behind , they were japanese . Sure enough ,they were delighted when i greeted them in my broken Japanese ..

Research,now i have more time 4 it , reveals the secret behind "Bowlegs " on Japanese girls . http://www.iromegane.com/japan/culture/the-secret-of-japanese-girls%C2%B4-bowlegs/.

I can't think of other Oriental girls having the same "Bowlegs " ,so it must be a good way of weeding out the B&S Orientals who claim 2 be Japanese ..

Any thoughts on the subject ??, 

"Why do Japanese girls have bendy legs?

Their parents encourage them to stand up too young (the sons are more spoilt so don’t have the same problem)".??

X ashi and O ashi depending in which way the bow goes