Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam88

Will parties be targetted?

9 posts in this topic

I'm hoping to get to a party in the near future - probably LMP. Are these likely to be targetted by the law, do you think, given that they are pretty high profile?

The parties I attend time to time the girls are happy to do what they are doing. None of the girls are forced and are there to have a good time.

Interesting thread started, would love to hear from regular party goers.

R

Would they not classify as a brothell from which ever premises they are being held?

On the same note could duos bring the same attention since it's two girls working together either from a hotel or from a flat?

Would they not classify as a brothell from which ever premises they are being held?
I'm sure the answer's yes, but I can't see them being any more vulnerable now than in the past. I'm sure if the neighbours complain the police will act.
On the same note could duos bring the same attention since it's two girls working together either from a hotel or from a flat?
Unless it was the only service offered, I can't see how anyone would know when the duo service was being provided. I don't see anything changing.

This raises in my mind an interesting (to me) point.

I assume that if it is the case that duos break the law, for a successful prosecution it would need to be proved that both women were engaged in prostitution. How might it be easily proved that one of them (perm any one from two) was not doing it for free, since that seems to be the obvious defence? Hence - it would be said in court - though they were together, they were not 'working together'.

Or is there perhaps a precedent from past cases that if there is a prostitute on the premises (proved by cash/audio recording/whatever) then all women on the same premises (or in the same room, or whatever) may be assumed to be on the game?

Apologies if this point has been raised before. Hopefully SaSfan will be along soon :)

I'm hoping to get to a party in the near future - probably LMP. Are these likely to be targetted by the law, do you think, given that they are pretty high profile?

Who knows to be honest, but any Establishment with more than 1 lady is a brothel and so illegal. After attending 280ish Parties and many at LMP i have thankfully never been involved in a raid. They are discreet but it would be simple for the police to take action if they so wished, i just hope i am not there if they do. Its a risk i am prepared to take.

Police to take action? What action?..There is only one action they will take, that is they will take their uniform off , get their truncheon out , pay the contribution and join the party fun and report back to their office with a field report :)

R

Police to take action? What action?..There is only one action they will take, that is they will take their uniform off , get their truncheon out , pay the contribution and join the party fun and report back to their office with a field report :)

R

They may hope to get truncheon vouchers. :)

R

Suits me as long as they are female, sizes 6-14, at least average looking in my opinion, and up for lots of sex.:)