Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spuddy69

Gabriella Maxes Angels

6 posts in this topic

I had a bit of luck with my bets at the weekend & now have some spare cash. I've always wanted to see gabriella from maxes as I love a full on pse. She had disappeared for quite a while but to my joy I see her back on maxs angels.

£250 is pretty much my limit & I was wondering if anybody has seen her recently & what was she like? does she look like her pictures on website & is she as filthy as reports I read from last year?

Cheers in advance for info.

Don't hesitate. I saw her just last week for a MFF with KristenDD and it was one of my best experiences of all. The pics are a good likeness and she is one lovely and seriously filthy woman.

Noticed some agency/independent duo combinations being referred to on here.

I always thought agencies were not that keen on this- any problems arranging? Any additional costs?

Noticed some agency/independent duo combinations being referred to on here.

I always thought agencies were not that keen on this- any problems arranging? Any additional costs?

No problem with Maxes, just tell them you're taking another girl along. No extra charge.

I see she isn't scheduled at the moment I hope she is back soon as the money is there waiting for her :)

Overall I was happy when I was using the services of Max's Angels

Isabelle Ice - Lovely warm receptive girl, amazing sex

Rio Lee - Lovely warm receptive girl, amazing sex, proper GF experience

Chantelle - Girl from Liverpool horrible she would never look me in the eye when talking to me she never smiled. The moment I entered her I could see the disgust on her face.

Jessica -  Lovely warm receptive girl sex was not great though